A Vampire's obsession Arsh Ss

Blushy_Auntacid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 1

It is said that Other Livings breath among mortals (human beings)...Like Vampires...Spirits...Werewolfs and so on...While some people choose to believe in it and become curious to know more others trash it as rumors and ignore...Shilpa malhotra was such a girl who never believed Supernatural forces existed...she thought that destiny was a myth...and it was us who could make our own destiny...she was bold and childish at the same time

Her life was her family ,her childhood friend who was now her fiance and her bestfriend muskaan...Her life was the life of a normal girl...but who knew that there was more that meets the eyes

''Bro give me my resume!!'' She screamed at her brother trying to meet his height and grap her papers from her brother's hands

''Take it!!...If you can'' He challenged running away from shilpa

''Papa look at abhi bro'' she whinned...moving towards her papa hugging him...and smiled on having him hugging her back with a fatherly affection

''Abhimanyu Gupta...Why are you irritating my darling daughter??'' Shasank Gupta yelled at his son in a harsh tone...he was a perfect father in the eyes of his daughter

''papa why are you always taking this little chuhiya's side'' he pinched her nose affectionately handling her resume to her

''Because papa loves me way more than he loves you'' she grinned naughtily at him...pulling her resume and running towards her room

''Shilpa bete you din't tell us where are you going for your interview'' She heard her papa asking her from her hall

''Malik Enterprises!!!'' She shouted from her room

''Papa is it okay for shilpa to do this job??'' Abhi asked his father worriedly

While shasank seemed to be ''Perfectly alright'' by the idea...he left a nod to his son for his question...and locked himself in his study
Shilpa dressed herself in a Black pencil skirt which stops on her knees...Red top...she tied her hairs in a pony tail wearing a pair of white pearl in her ears as earing...she looked in the mirror checking if something went wrong with her dressing...did the last touch...and smile at her formal look...she was a perfectionist...she left a kiss on her teddy bear nose...grabbed her bag...files and move out of her room

''Best of luck sis'' Her brother wished her giving her a side hug

''thank you bro'' she knew working wasn't her need...but she wanted to be someone...and build up her own name

She stood out of Malik enterprises feeling butterfly in her stomach...feeling nervous was soo unlike her...but as she passed the office threshold...she felt weird like her life was about to change...she shrug off the feeling thinking it's because she was about to enter her professional life

She sat in the interview line and waited for her turn when she heard a girl around her thirteen say ''Shilpa Gupta you may go'' She stood leaving a kind smile at her girl

She stood at the door...gulping her nervousness down her throat...and knocked...whispering politely..''May i come in sir??''

''yes..come in'' She felt her heartbeat race at the man's husky voice
She entered the cabin...trying to build up her confidence level back...she firmly believe that the first impression is the last

She stood back while he was sitting with his back facing the entrace...''you may have a seat'' He again broke the silence with his husky tone

She sat...greeting him..''Good-Morning Sir...I am shilpa Gupta...and i am here for your Personal Assistant job interview'' she tried hard not to stammer...but remained shocked as he rolled his rolling chair to face her

He was as divine as a greek God she thought...she couldn't help but look in his eyes...they were soo hypnotizing

''Goodmorning Miss Shilpa Gupta..may i have your files??'' He dragged her back on earth

''yes sir'' she felt nervousness gripping her again...as she moved her eyes on her files and forwarding it to him

She kept on keeping her eyes on his while he read her files...she noticed they would keep on changing color...at once they are blue...then grey...and then back to brown...''how is that possible??'' she thought

''So this will be your first job experience...As i can see you're highly qualified then why did you choose my company and this post??'' he asked strictly

''Sir...i have always wanted to work in a fashion enterprise..and what can be better than malik enterprises...I've never heard any bad name for this company...i did all my research before applying in here...and as for the Personal asisstant post...we make experience by learning...i wanna learn under your guidance'' she ended with a tinge of innocence sparkling in her eyes he noticed

''Okay you may leave..we will call you'' he kept the same expression through out the whole interview and shilpa thought how can someone as charming be soo serious??...he din't even look old...he might be Twenty-five or so...but she again brushed off the thoughts and went out of his office

He picked his phone and called on an employee of his

''Select this Shilpa girl as my P.A...Call her and inform her she can join from tomorrow'' he signalled the girl and got up from her chair

''this is the first time we came face to face shilpa'' he thought and closed his eyes...visioning about her...her face...her cute expressions...her nervousness...yet she would never show it...''Your visions been troubling me from years and maybe now i know why...You're one of the purest soul i've ever seen from eternity...and now you would stay close to me'' he grabbed his chairs tightly...digging his fingers in

''Sid...Sid...sid''I have got the job...i just received the confirmation call and i need to join tomorrow'' she yelled on her phone

''great...So now you can give me a treat'' She said her fiancee's excited voice at the end of the call and smiled

''Ice cream or else nothing'' she threatened

'' Fine You miser...i thought you would propose me out for some romance candle light dinner'' Sid pretended to be offended from his tone

''shut up meet me tonight at the ice cream palour'' she screamed and disconnected before hearing his last words

''I love you shilpa'' he said to the beep beep tone and smile at his stupidity

They met the night...Sid smiled on seeing a couple getting romantic while shilpa was on seeing a little baby girl doing cute gestures with her face...he traced her view and said...''We can make one even cuter you know'' As the words hitted her she started blushing profoundly

''Shut up Sid...I am myself a baby girl right now'' she took a bite of her ice cream while sid watched her messing the cream on her mouth and cheeks

''Yeah right!!'' he took his handkerchief out cleaning her cheeks

''So how was your boss??'' he initiated a conversation

''OH EM GEE!! Sid...You will not believe...I saw his eyes changing color...he looks soo mysteriously different'' she sequealed excitedly

''Eyes changing color??? Mysteriously different??'' He was confused at her description

''yes Sid!!! i saw his eyes turning from Brown to blue...then to grey and then it got back to brown'' she explained her point looking at sid puzzling expression

''Are you alright.??'' he asked checking her temperature

''Yes perfectly'' she said and watched him laughing at her...''so you are telling me your boss's eyes change color like what maybe he got a chameleon hidding inside''

She took her ice cream in anger...crushing it on Sid's nose angrily...''I am serious here sid...but now since you got it into comedy mood let's do it'' she laughed back looking at Sid's nose coated with her ice cream

''Shilpu!!!'' he screamed looking at her running from him

They were both oblivious they were being watched by a pair of blue eyes...Which had anger...jealousy...possessiveness...and obsession filled in it

Disclaimer note: This Fanfiction is purely Fiction and fantasy like ...We don't mean to hurt anyone's personal belief by its content

Well this is the first time we have been trying to write something like this...and we really hope it will liked

Love,
Megha and Anjali

Edited by Aashi_Shona - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by ll_megha_ll - 8 years ago
rihanna09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey! 
I love any ff on arsh!  
But this one is very different!  I am really missing arsh!  and with this ff I am able to imagine all scenes!  
Armaan is so handsome!!! ❤️
I love the bold shilpa! 
The plot is awesome!  do continue soon! 
Please don't keep me waiting! 
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Finally You Are Back...🥳

Awesome + Interesting Concept...👏

Just Love It...😊

First Part Is Amazing...⭐️

Every Scene Is Mind-Blowing...👍🏼

Update Next Part Soon...😃

When Will U Update Your Other Stories...😳Edited by Shubh007 - 8 years ago
LoveArsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting concept loved it sidshi r a couple cant wait for the next update do cont soon 😊Edited by LoveArsh - 8 years ago
ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow aashi...
finally u update this on if...
sorry for late comment...
but it's wonderful...
hatts off to u...
do continue soon
m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
good one...write more soon
That was really an amazing start! I just love vampires and Armaan as a vampire uh-oh that's a hot shot case!
PM me when you you update this!!
Continue soon. :D
adorableaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nyc concept!
plz continue soon

7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
👏 Superb when will you post next parts 👏