Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

   
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 13/5 (RaKa Edit Page 27) (Page 57)

Echo.of.Hope IF-Sizzlerz
Echo.of.Hope
Echo.of.Hope

Joined: 31 March 2010
Posts: 20798

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by -SH-

I'm already bored. Get on with the accident already LOL

Get on with Sumit's BP you mean...LOL 

All I am interesting is RaKa now...LOL If RaKa happens..."Sumit! Save yourself!" LOL

Same here.. With Nisha taking a backseat, this is the best time for RaKa to establish.
New Promo...
"nisha in hopital. RaKa emotional... Kya RaKa denge ek doosre ko kaandhe ka  sahaara?? janne ke liye dekhiye ramesh aur uska daamad sitara plus channel par"LOL
CVs take a lot of ideas from u...i hope they take this oneLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Joined: 17 September 2007
Posts: 14974

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by -SH-

I'm already bored. Get on with the accident already LOL

Get on with Sumit's BP you mean...LOL 

All I am interesting is RaKa now...LOL If RaKa happens..."Sumit! Save yourself!" LOL

Same here.. With Nisha taking a backseat, this is the best time for RaKa to establish.
New Promo...
"nisha in hopital. RaKa emotional... Kya RaKa denge ek doosre ko kaandhe ka  sahaara?? janne ke liye dekhiye ramesh aur uska daamad sitara plus channel par"LOL

For a moment I thought this was real LOL
ramesh aur uska daamad dekhke pata chala na???ROFL
idea internet nahi hai kya???LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Echo.of.Hope-Facetious-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

This can't be happening. Where is the episode. I seriously can't watch today's episode without forwarding...LOL
no problem for me... even if the epi is posted then 15 min for converting... aaj toh u have to watch in tv yaar... "sulee evil laughter"LOL

UnhappyUnhappy I thought episode would be uploaded soon and I can ask you to do MOTD...LOL 


etappa... chalu huh...LOL
thoppi thoppi... ROFL

ROFL
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Joined: 04 March 2015
Posts: 15820

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by -SH-

I'm already bored. Get on with the accident already LOL

Get on with Sumit's BP you mean...LOL 

All I am interesting is RaKa now...LOL If RaKa happens..."Sumit! Save yourself!" LOL

Same here.. With Nisha taking a backseat, this is the best time for RaKa to establish.
New Promo...
"nisha in hopital. RaKa emotional... Kya RaKa denge ek doosre ko kaandhe ka  sahaara?? janne ke liye dekhiye ramesh aur uska daamad sitara plus channel par"LOL

For a moment I thought this was real LOL

i read it fully and thought it was real...then i thought wait a sec... RaKa ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210-Facetious-Echo.of.HopeShwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Joined: 17 September 2007
Posts: 14974

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekha.Mayur4eva

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by -SH-

I'm already bored. Get on with the accident already LOL

Get on with Sumit's BP you mean...LOL 

All I am interesting is RaKa now...LOL If RaKa happens..."Sumit! Save yourself!" LOL

Same here.. With Nisha taking a backseat, this is the best time for RaKa to establish.
New Promo...
"nisha in hopital. RaKa emotional... Kya RaKa denge ek doosre ko kaandhe ka  sahaara?? janne ke liye dekhiye ramesh aur uska daamad sitara plus channel par"LOL
CVs take a lot of ideas from u...i hope they take this oneLOL
i too hope yaar...LOL
shweta has to thank cvs ki  khuli hui shirt aur pheli hui baahein wala idea nahi churaya... just hope they dont show this for kabir realisation varna shweta will kill me...LOL
 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Echo.of.Hope-Ila-Shwets1502

..Happy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Happy..
..Happy..

Joined: 26 October 2013
Posts: 10864

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Guys is there a chace of summit trying to attack nisha in the hospitaland ramesh and viren witness it Wink
and why do i hv a feeling tht summit is going to hide dolly sum whr (i knw she is not a bag )   but still ..they shud this drag this track naa so 

wht say guys Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Echo.of.HopeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Happy..

Guys is there a chace of summit trying to attack nisha in the hospitaland ramesh and viren witness it Wink
and why do i hv a feeling tht summit is going to hide dolly sum whr (i knw she is not a bag )   but still ..they shud this drag this track naa so 

wht say guys Big smile

Hide Dolly? That's impossible...LOL Ramesh and Viren witnessing is possible...But again long shot. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Echo.of.Hope

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Joined: 17 September 2007
Posts: 14974

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

This can't be happening. Where is the episode. I seriously can't watch today's episode without forwarding...LOL
no problem for me... even if the epi is posted then 15 min for converting... aaj toh u have to watch in tv yaar... "sulee evil laughter"LOL

UnhappyUnhappy I thought episode would be uploaded soon and I can ask you to do MOTD...LOL 


etappa... chalu huh...LOL
thoppi thoppi... ROFL

ROFL
u have to watch it on tv yaar doobi doobi bhi... abhi tak not uploaded... abhi upload hua toh '15 mins for converting...


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Echo.of.HopeShwets1502

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Again a Simple edit on NiBir

2

Author: Pilu05   Replies: 13   Views: 1305

Pilu05 13 1305 11 May 2015 at 12:44pm by _._shibani_._
A simple edit on NiBir

2

Author: Pilu05   Replies: 11   Views: 1465

Pilu05 11 1465 09 May 2015 at 12:24am by Pilu05
RaKa-wonderland (OS - 2, pg.4)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: .bintAli.   Replies: 67   Views: 4657

.bintAli. 67 4657 08 April 2015 at 1:33pm by EkPagliLadki
A Chill Pill Please :) My thoughts on Kyra on page 3 Request on page 4

2 3 4 5

Author: ShilpiK021   Replies: 32   Views: 5474

ShilpiK021 32 5474 22 February 2015 at 3:16am by Dazzlerruhi
Moments of the day - 15/1 (More moments Pg 39)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 371   Views: 13633

Shwets1502 371 13633 16 January 2015 at 1:48am by Anju_S

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index