Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 13/5 (RaKa Edit Page 27) (Page 37)

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Anu i thought we would have a special moment when Kabir calls Ramesh...Papa. I am waiting for the fatherly moment when Ramesh tells Kabir...Main hoon na. Hope it happens in this track.
yup we will get it soon!after he realizes his love for Nisha,he should accept Ramesh as pappa !!!
no other option right?LOL
i wud like to see LaKa bonding also...that one is not much explored in the show until now!

LaKa definitely hai...remember when Kabir was just a guest in GH and Lakshmi was so much eager to take care of him...Kabir tried to run away and met Lakshmi before SV truth and after too...and dont forget the Laxmi relax me at wedding...and the kitchen scene RLKN and umesh that was soo sweet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr007

Originally posted by deek_210

Oh actually yes yes. :p that's the need of an hour now..someone make raka at :p atleast seeing this CVS will know how much we love them n r longing to see them together: p ( considering CVS do visit IF)
Raka needs to b appreciated ^.^

Even during dupaattta scene he said maa papa ko mujhpe wishwas h mere liye itna he kafi h<3 doesn't it say all?? 
shwetha can u make one RaKa AT?ROFL

i knw...kabira loves GF and RL...he knws the value of family as he never had one!

yes we need an AT...

Kabira was hurt when Ramy and Dadaji called him an outsider...and nisha doesnt know its value
no sh doen't coz she always had a family by her side-except rupan everyone else in the family really likes nisha a lot-not to forget that she is singham's fav poti(i wonder what happened to that now!)and getting parents like RL-she never really had the oppurtunity to understand what life wud be without the strength and support of parents!they always guided her,supported her and stood by her when she needed them the most!

but this is not the case for kabir...he didn't knw what is true family until he met GF...the bond they share ,their unity,the mere strength of the family fascinated him(i stll remember him looking at the family in awe when he 1st met them)...he had never known mother's love either as she had no time for him...so for a person like him,GF is the best gift he has ever received!...so he truly values them

as they say...we knw the value of one thing only when we dont have it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Anu i thought we would have a special moment when Kabir calls Ramesh...Papa. I am waiting for the fatherly moment when Ramesh tells Kabir...Main hoon na. Hope it happens in this track.
yup we will get it soon!after he realizes his love for Nisha,he should accept Ramesh as pappa !!!
no other option right?LOL
i wud like to see LaKa bonding also...that one is not much explored in the show until now!

LaKa definitely hai...remember when Kabir was just a guest in GH and Lakshmi was so much eager to take care of him...Kabir tried to run away and met Lakshmi before SV truth and after too...and dont forget the Laxmi relax me at wedding...and the kitchen scene RLKN and umesh that was soo sweet
yes LaKa is still there!
the last scene u mentioned is one of my fav!
deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:56am | IP Logged

anyone here ?LOL
Yo ..main hoon hamesha :p lol
Lakshmi wassup?
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:01am | IP Logged
nothings up Tongue
yaar was bored to death...tu aagaya mujhe bachane keliyeHug
Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:12am | IP Logged
What is this now yaar. Virus will instigate kabir to let him down??? And what does the article.meaan by family?? GF??? I just hope RL and cousins support kabir. Baaki toh amywaya will support chuha.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210-Ila-Shwets1502

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:14am | IP Logged

nothings up Tongue
yaar was bored to death...tu aagaya mujhe bachane keliyeHug
Aagayi* lol..same here :(
BTW was watching dupatta sudharo scene again..n in that I noticed when ramesh is called for class he says he won't go n help but kabir says "main hoon na aap jayiye".. Yaar n that's what he wants some1(father) to say to him. I really hope we get this during fj/hospital scene..it'd be so good

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ila-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Cousins would definitely support...Not sure of RL. The article says Nisha's family...who is that? Has to be Viren and RL na?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210-Ila-

Go to top