Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 13/5 (RaKa Edit Page 27) (Page 35)

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arviabhigya

Originally posted by anulovessarun

heyya i am back
sorry went for having lunch!Big smile

Hi anu Smile We missed u so much !
Haven't spoken to u since last night Smile Been missing ur crazy comments & thoughts LOL Big smile Wink
aw...thanks!!!
seems like everyone is addicted to meROFL
mere bina IF ka kya haal hoga?ROFL
dont worry...i am back!

shwetha will kick me out if i talk too muchLOL
so shshshsh!!!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_ladyarviabhigyaShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:57am | IP Logged
@Anu i thought we would have a special moment when Kabir calls Ramesh...Papa. I am waiting for the fatherly moment when Ramesh tells Kabir...Main hoon na. Hope it happens in this track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shwets1502

My point is...When I  make a mistake...parents are definitely going to be angry...but when I am in a problem I wojks definitely talk to them. Its weird how Nisha has made the same mistake. 
I wish with RaKa...Kabir tells Nisha that she has to be open with Ramesh.
true!
kabir was the one who suggested to nisha that they should tell to RL abt the CM(before Ramesh found out abt it)
i still remember the look on Kabir's face when Ramesh said that he was an outsiderBroken Heart
he truly values RL!

He does value RL...but he is just not ready to accept that. He loves RL but isn't willing to accept them as parents. I want him to mean when he calls Ma and Papa
yes...waiting for that moment!!!Day Dreaming
we should start an official RaKa AT nowROFL
this is all because of ur edit,shwethaROFL
i fell for raka!!!

on a serious note,did u guys notice the expression on kabir's face when he called RL maa and pappa for the first time?
aw...!!!
but i think he found it more difficult to call ramesh pappa(maybe bcoz of his haunting past)!
Oh actually yes yes. :p that's the need of an hour now..someone make raka at :p atleast seeing this CVS will know how much we love them n r longing to see them together: p ( considering CVS do visit IF)
Raka needs to b appreciated ^.^

Even during dupaattta scene he said maa papa ko mujhpe wishwas h mere liye itna he kafi h<3 doesn't it say all?? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Happy..-Ila-Shwets1502

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

@Shivani I really hope Kabir doesn't hit Viraj also...But two articles saying the same thing? Also...Viraj getting Kabir angry and letting him hit him to gain sympathy? Would he do something like that?

Two episodes before I would've denied this confidently. Viraj wouldn't sit and get hit by someone he thinks is a fraud and totally unworthy of the trust. NOW I'm not so sure. If he can flip with the truth, knowing Nisha wants this too (he'll assume what's best for Nisha) and lie about FJ and like the article says "add fuel to fire", then he is capable of doing it.

I guess this is why Kabir was sent to PH. He needs to see the limit to which Viraj has gone in dreaming about Nisha.
i agree with u!!!
he has become delusional!
he is not realizing the truth that is clearly evident
he is holding on to false beliefs ...dont knw what will happen to him after he omes to knw abt nisha's feelings...it is gonna break him !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

..Happy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Happy..
..Happy..

Originally posted by ..Happy..

Now I understand... Kabir has been jealous of RN and that's why he created fight between them..because he was jealous of Nisha being closer to Ramesh...Now showing Nisha loves him more...he wants to make Ramesh confess his love for him...LOL So Kabir loves Ramesh actually and not Nisha...LOL This love realisation is just an act for RaKa...LOL 
ROFLROFL
hi damfi!!!
hi anisha!! damfiAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anagha.Shwets1502

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

@Anu i thought we would have a special moment when Kabir calls Ramesh...Papa. I am waiting for the fatherly moment when Ramesh tells Kabir...Main hoon na. Hope it happens in this track.

i thought so too...maybe i was dreaming after that os by noor (i think thats her name)...but i thought it wud be special...but it was nothing of that sort...though i think in the future when he wud call papa with full meaning we wud have that moment

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

..Happy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Happy..
..Happy..

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -SH-

@Shivani I really hope Kabir doesn't hit Viraj also...But two articles saying the same thing? Also...Viraj getting Kabir angry and letting him hit him to gain sympathy? Would he do something like that?

Two episodes before I would've denied this confidently. Viraj wouldn't sit and get hit by someone he thinks is a fraud and totally unworthy of the trust. NOW I'm not so sure. If he can flip with the truth, knowing Nisha wants this too (he'll assume what's best for Nisha) and lie about FJ and like the article says "add fuel to fire", then he is capable of doing it.

I guess this is why Kabir was sent to PH. He needs to see the limit to which Viraj has gone in dreaming about Nisha.
i agree with u!!!
he has become delusional!
he is not realizing the truth that is clearly evident
he is holding on to false beliefs ...dont knw what will happen to him after he omes to knw abt nisha's feelings...it is gonna break him !
Exactly

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anagha.arviabhigya-Ila-Shwets1502

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Popcorn popping back in LOL 

anyways, I agree with you Shivani, I think Kabir was also sent to PH to see the extent of Viraj aashiqui. That's why in the OLV, when Kabir is screaming at Nisha's body on the ground, he's also trying to keep Viraj away with one hand LOL. Which it another reason why I feel like if LT comes out, Kabir might be disgusted with himself for being related to someone like Viraj. Maybe he might even leave Nisha to ensure she's not related to someone like Viraj? Or he could deny Viraj being his brother/ not accept him? And even when VJ asks he chooses Nisha? Idk. 

And I'm curious to see Viraj palti. I feel like he still trusts Sumit because he didn't see Sumit push Nisha, he just saw Nisha dangling and Kabir failing to catch her. Sumit can easily manipulate Viraj when it comes to Nisha.

Edited by lovely_lady - 14 May 2015 at 3:02am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Anagha...Happy..arviabhigya-Ila--Facetious-Shwets1502

Go to top