Moments of the day - 13/5 (RaKa Edit Page 27) - Page 33

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Exactly. There is no harm. Sumit is not in home...why doesn't Dolly tell someone then? It's ridiculous. She is still trying to save herself to live with a guy like Sumit? 

Nisha would probably inform Kabir about the new location. But why not tell all the cousins? What happened to their group messaging? 

Viraj definitely looks forced in every track. And he isn't doing anything new too.

she can easily tell vimla ramy or lakshmi when she comes back.i hope lakshmi overhears dolly. why cant dolly infrom the cousins too.
nisha wants to become the hero so she is not informing the cousins. she doesnot want any other ccg member  πŸ˜†

why is even viraj in the hospital??? nisha is fighting for her life and he is planning to play the victim by instigating kabir to beat him??? does he even love nisha?? isse acha toh sheks tha...

Ok..according to anerifc..DD song is also going to be played today... The episode is not going to offer any progress for sure. 
maine bhi dekha... why dd yaar. sick of that song now... πŸ˜‘

Ok..according to anerifc..DD song is also going to be played today... The episode is not going to offer any progress for sure. 

DD song?πŸ˜•
i'm back here aftr a week.
can you fill me in as to whats going on?
Originally posted by Teogapi

she can easily tell vimla ramy or lakshmi when she comes back.i hope lakshmi overhears dolly. why cant dolly infrom the cousins too.
nisha wants to become the hero so she is not informing the cousins. she doesnot want any other ccg member  πŸ˜†

why is even viraj in the hospital??? nisha is fighting for her life and he is planning to play the victim by instigating kabir to beat him??? does he even love nisha?? isse acha toh sheks tha...

Dolly has to. She can't be silent like this and let Nisha handle all the problems. There are people in the family who can help her too. She has to tell Lakshmi at least. 

Viraj brought her to the hospital in the car na? But playing victim in the hospital is bad. Nisha is struggling for life, and he wants to maaro chance to gain a good name?
@Lekha Doobi Doobi song... For Nisha-Kabir I think. 

@Rema I want the episode uploaded and want to just skim through. Hopefully we have a Ramy scene fitted somewhere.
Originally posted by Lekha.Mayur4eva

DD song?πŸ˜•
i'm back here aftr a week.
can you fill me in as to whats going on?
arey wahi kn trying to do sumit bp. πŸ˜†

@Lekha Doobi Doobi song... For Nisha-Kabir I think. 

@Rema I want the episode uploaded and want to just skim through. Hopefully we have a Ramy scene fitted somewhere.

oh...no...!!...no...no..no...y cant they make a new song for nibir...this is so not good..it'll be wierdπŸ˜•
never liked the song.
Originally posted by Lekha.Mayur4eva

oh...no...!!...no...no..no...y cant they make a new song for nibir...this is so not good..it'll be wierdπŸ˜•
never liked the song.

The song was good...but the number of times it was used...I got fed up..πŸ˜† But the other team isn't going to be happy..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Teogapi

arey wahi kn trying to do sumit bp. πŸ˜†

y is there no progress...i saw ystrdy's epi...and i was like...y does kb look like unclejiπŸ˜†
they need to stop dragging like this.
and whats with this rajbhir fight in hospital? was there a segment?

Dolly has to. She can't be silent like this and let Nisha handle all the problems. There are people in the family who can help her too. She has to tell Lakshmi at least. 

Viraj brought her to the hospital in the car na? But playing victim in the hospital is bad. Nisha is struggling for life, and he wants to maaro chance to gain a good name?
its like dolly never wants to come out of her problems. she is comfortable with rl na why cant she tell them. rl treat her like their own daughter. they will surely fight for her. i just hope she atleast tells to umesh and umesh tells ramy. she has to be stong...
who told viraj about nisha beingin the building first of all?? It would have been better if sukku and saka took nisha to the hospital and sumit informs virajthat kabir pushed nisha. atleast tab drama ka koi matlab tha na?? now if he blames kabir after seeing him trying to help nisha he is dumb for sure. why cant he think. hope its not like that. i dont want viraj to fall beyond redemprion atleast for VJ's sake.