Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 13/5 (RaKa Edit Page 27) (Page 21)

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by anulovessarun

yes...i dont knw what fault ramesh did
he left the town and went to mumbai to become a singer at a young age...is that a fault?...i think everyone should be given a fair chance to pursue his/her dreams...if all his children and grandchildren are to assist him in GJ why should dadu even educate them?its like :
 u have no work-then sit at shopLOL
u have done something wrong-u deserve punishment-u will work for GJLOL
if u wish to apologize to dadu,apologize to him through ur dedication to the work in GJ shop...LOL
shop...shop and shop...!!!LOL
i knw that dadu had dedicated his whole life for th shop...
but that doesn't mean that he should force the others to do the same...especially when they are not interested in it...

Ramesh was definitely not wrong to follow his dreams. He had the courage to leave home and be on his own. But being an emotional person, he couldn't persist..and Dadaji was always there to get him back. 

@bold So true yar...LOL Dadaji wants the entire family to be a part of his dream...but not thinking about individual's dream. 

i feel that dadaji is the most selfish one in GF!!!
and since he is selfish,his kids(moren)is following the same path...and not to forget his bahu-rupan!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

yes...i dont knw what fault ramesh did
he left the town and went to mumbai to become a singer at a young age...is that a fault?...i think everyone should be given a fair chance to pursue his/her dreams...if all his children and grandchildren are to assist him in GJ why should dadu even educate them?its like :
 u have no work-then sit at shopLOL
u have done something wrong-u deserve punishment-u will work for GJLOL
if u wish to apologize to dadu,apologize to him through ur dedication to the work in GJ shop...LOL
shop...shop and shop...!!!LOL
i knw that dadu had dedicated his whole life for th shop...
but that doesn't mean that he should force the others to do the same...especially when they are not interested in it...

Ramesh was definitely not wrong to follow his dreams. He had the courage to leave home and be on his own. But being an emotional person, he couldn't persist..and Dadaji was always there to get him back. 

@bold So true yar...LOL Dadaji wants the entire family to be a part of his dream...but not thinking about individual's dream. 

i feel that dadaji is the most selfish one in GF!!!
and since he is selfish,his kids(moren)is following the same path...and not to forget his bahu-rupan!LOL

Dadaji should have never been brought out from retirement. At least he should understand that it's time he gives the baton to the next gen and see what's happening. 
Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

Dadaji should have never been brought out from retirement. At least he should understand that it's time he gives the baton to the next gen and see what's happening. 
no he will work hard for the GJ...jab tak hai jaanROFL 
or else he should get paralysis like virajROFL 

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Arey yaar..main serious hoon. It's high time he lets Viren lead the family and train him (That would be disastrous..but still) Let Viren make the decision. What's the point in having every right and power with him? I mean...The brothers have to loan money from him when they need? Is Dadaji even giving pocket money? LOL It's so silly.
Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Arey yaar..main serious hoon. It's high time he lets Viren lead the family and train him (That would be disastrous..but still) Let Viren make the decision. What's the point in having every right and power with him? I mean...The brothers have to loan money from him when they need? Is Dadaji even giving pocket money? LOL It's so silly.
hm...i knw...
but no one dares to speak against dadu
it is really time for him to take rest and hand over the responsibilities to the next generation

umesh is entering the show soon right...waiting for him...
i want to see how he is gonna deal with dolly's case!

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:07am | IP Logged

hm...i knw...
but no one dares to speak against dadu
it is really time for him to take rest and hand over the responsibilities to the next generation

umesh is entering the show soon right...waiting for him...
i want to see how he is gonna deal with dolly's case!

Umesh has to play a huge role. Else no reason to bring him back now. Dolly has to tell the truth to Umesh. Umesh has to make Dolly tell the truth to the family, at least RL. Umesh is close to RL and I want that factor back now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smileeeelovely_lady

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Umesh has to play a huge role. Else no reason to bring him back now. Dolly has to tell the truth to Umesh. Umesh has to make Dolly tell the truth to the family, at least RL. Umesh is close to RL and I want that factor back now.
yes love Umesh-RL bonding
he understands the true value of RL
and being the eldest among the cousins he can actually help them a lot
and i think dolly will tell umesh the truth
but i dont get one thing...how can the pic be used agint dosa?
it is just saurav standing at the doorside ...!
does this mean that sumit will show the photo to the GF and the rest GF should guess?

Shwets1502

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:15am | IP Logged
abt Umesh ...aman is not with KN, will that affect his decision? or will he stnd with the rest of the cousins? i wish Kirti was back she wudnt have let dolly do this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_ladyShwets1502

Go to top