Moments of the day - 13/5 (RaKa Edit Page 27) - Page 51

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -SH-

Nisha tries to call Kabir but connection breaks. RL scene. Lakshmi is hysterical and worried/crying. Ramesh tries to calm her. Nisha reaches the building, starts recording in her phone and approaches Sumit.
abhi sumit will break the i phone??? nahiii😭

Oh man! The precap. WOW.
what precap???😲
Nisha throws Sumit's phone saying now there is no evidence to blame Dolly. Nisha manages to send the buyers away. Sumit is angry and he sees Nisha was recording the conversation. They get into a fight. Kabir reaches there and episode ends on his face. He has seen Sumit too.
Precap is Nisha flying/falling from there. Kabir shouting. Lakshmi standing shocked and Ramesh shaking his head in tears, broken.
That was unexpectedly a very good episode. Posting moments soon. Loved the precap...That's definitely a good episode tomorrow

Nisha throws Sumit's phone saying now there is no evidence to blame Dolly. Nisha manages to send the buyers away. Sumit is angry and he sees Nisha was recording the conversation. They get into a fight. Kabir reaches there and episode ends on his face. He has seen Sumit too.
Precap is Nisha flying/falling from there. Kabir shouting. Lakshmi standing shocked and Ramesh shaking his head in tears, broken.
OMG RL in the bldg too???😲 superb..
There was also a scene where Lakshmi is praying, trying to light the lamp but it goes off with the wind. Heavy premonition.
Oh btw!! We have Viraj going to GH with wedding shagun, the lehenga and jewellery. He asks Rukma to call Ramesh. But then he overhears Dolly talking to Kabir. So he also goes to save Nisha.
Originally posted by Teogapi

OMG RL in the bldg too???😲 superb..

No no they are in GH. I think Ramesh is trying to tell Lakshmi about the accident.

There was also a scene where Lakshmi is praying, trying to light the lamp but it goes off with the wind. Heavy premonition.
Oh btw!! We have Viraj going to GH with wedding shagun, the lehenga and jewellery. He asks Rukma to call Ramesh. But then he overhears Dolly talking to Kabir. So he also goes to save Nisha.
i want to see tomorrows epi now yaar...

No no they are in GH. I think Ramesh is trying to tell Lakshmi about the accident.
kal ka epi will be dhamakedhaar...😆
Originally posted by Teogapi

i want to see tomorrows epi now yaar...

Me too.. tomorrow is going to be one good episode. The precap is so promising.