Moments of the day - 13/5 (RaKa Edit Page 27) - Page 43

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Teogapi

i liked kash but was not part of the fight. was not activein the forum itself. ihadd only 600 posts when i started posting in nauc forum..πŸ˜†
but DMG was the only show which ran for more than 5 years without even a single villain.. πŸ˜†
they turned every villian into a heroπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by lgr007

Suddenly i am very interested in Viraj...how did he get there ?

yeah right abt the segments...but still its very boring to watch epi
umm maybe sumit calls viraj and tells kabir pushed nisha?? nisha will be hanging till viraj reaches the place.. min halpf an hour. strong girl nishu... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shwets1502

There won't be anything to discuss na...πŸ˜† If only Dolly opens her mouth and tells the truth to someone in GF, there would be something to discuss...else we know what's going to happen.

i come back  aftr a week and discussions go down and no1 is in the AT..what timingπŸ˜†
This can't be happening. Where is the episode. I seriously can't watch today's episode without forwarding...πŸ˜†

Oh..that would be fun...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† There would be too much drama...and I am sure Viraj wouldn't miss to say Miss Nisha...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
if they show viraj coming in the precap they will expect him to catch her like he did in the palace...  actully that was so unreal na?? matlab how can u catch someone like that??? aisa hota toh fire accident ke time fire fighters aur police catch nahi karte??πŸ˜†

umm maybe sumit calls viraj and tells kabir pushed nisha?? nisha will be hanging till viraj reaches the place.. min halpf an hour. strong girl nishu... πŸ˜†
even if u r right...viraj shud be superman to reach aftr sumit tells that kb pushed nishaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

if they show viraj coming in the precap they will expect him to catch her like he did in the palace...  actully that was so unreal na?? matlab how can u catch someone like that??? aisa hota toh fire accident ke time fire fighters aur police catch nahi karte??πŸ˜†

Fantasy my friend...πŸ˜†

Get on with Sumit's BP you mean...πŸ˜† 

All I am interesting is RaKa now...πŸ˜† If RaKa happens..."Sumit! Save yourself!" πŸ˜†

Same here.. With Nisha taking a backseat, this is the best time for RaKa to establish.
Originally posted by Lekha.Mayur4eva

they turned every villian into a heroπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
haina... too much draging... and the leads were the villains for each other... no planning plotting bas mu ki vajay se 5 years chalta raha... cant believe that i used to watch it once...πŸ˜†

This can't be happening. Where is the episode. I seriously can't watch today's episode without forwarding...πŸ˜†

May God give you strength πŸ˜†