Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Teogapi

and kajen and arsh fights... i used to love kash but atul anjali muskaan rahul were my favorites. i used to watch tht show only for rahul muskaan but they messed them up...

same here...ramusk was my fav...will always love them but CVs ruined it😭
i'm so glad cinevistaas are not the CVs of nauc...they ruined a lot of couples of dmg an d3.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

thereare some ppl...who started watching indian tele recently...the rest of know whata  train wreck the show turned out to be.πŸ˜†

hope CVs dont recreate that with nauc.

This PH isn't Cinevistaas, they can't afford it πŸ˜†
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

We had Kabir walking with some paper na, in the hospital..it could be the form...πŸ˜† 

Wonder how Kabir is actually going to tell this news to RL. 

I thought that was the script...πŸ˜† maybe this is why vk fight... to fill up nisha's form and over the fact kabir put husband in the relation column,,,πŸ˜†

i think sukku will call kabir and he will tell him and sukku will tell the family???
smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Probably end of today's episode or first tomorrow's. 

Dolly is the only way out now. She has to prove cousins stay together and support each other. 

Falling scene is only tomo, source aneri_fc
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@lakshmi ya..I like it bcoz d beats have a feel of everything n reflects them
@shivani actually that'd b nice ^.^ I would love lyrics for it..but PS- dont want anymore dream sequences so I don't care about songs now.. 
Once in a whole its OK but in situations like these.NO NO NO
@lekha same <3
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: caller123

agree otherwise they will send innocent Kabir to jail  for stealing jewels and attempted murder. We'll see whether Dolly  could prove herself?

Kabir wont be in jail i guess...Dolly idk...chances that she will confess to Umesh
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lgr007

you guys talking abt fan war nibir vs niraj ?

i will keep quiet...i joined IF to support Nibir...not much fans then...i declare myself guilty of shipping...quiet immature i know but yaar we have our moments

i joined I-F later so i was a spectator...even if there's going to be niraj vs. nibir i'll try my best to stay quiet...i dont want to fight...but i might intervene so that things dont get out of hand...i hav scene many fights on dmg and mjht forums...i like nauc like this...peaceful
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lgr007

you guys talking abt fan war nibir vs niraj ?

i will keep quiet...i joined IF to support Nibir...not much fans then...i declare myself guilty of shipping...quiet immature i know but yaar we have our moments

No. Nibir vs Niraj is NOTHING. We are talking about some past EPIC battles πŸ˜†

Don't be guilty Lakshmi.. I'm sure most of us who overlook these things now have been a part of it before. It's just we've grown up πŸ˜†
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I don't think there's anyone on I-F who has not survived or has not been a witness to what a catastrophe DMG became. πŸ˜†

arey dmg endeing was pathetic. they showed ema etc for ar patch up. issce acha they should have showed sid ridhima and armaan shilpa moving on,, just hope they dont follow the same regime in nauc to patch up niraj...πŸ˜†
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smileee

Falling scene is only tomo, source aneri_fc

so we r gonna have Nisha announced critical in saturday's epi last or something *facepalm*