Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

was there a segment on nisha's accident?

and i thought sumit said echo point?...thats a building?

As per precap...Echo point was to mislead KN...So that Sumit has his meeting somewhere else. Dolly gets to know and informs Nisha that meeting isn't happening at Echo point. 

Yeah...segment on how she falls..πŸ˜† And a hospital segment with Kabir beating Sumit.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deek_210

facepalm..even i liked song but they could hv used mm only na..well probably this is last time b4 accident..after that v ll hav dooba dooba na.lolπŸ˜› 
defo they won't like
but its more of nishas song na than boths..idk..cvs shud hav avoidedit..one more fight coming up now btwn fans.sheh😲

i too liked the song but was fed up hearing it again and again and to top it nisha dreams...πŸ˜†

hope its not nisha's dream sequence again. mm use karte yaar isse acha. atleast tab sirf staring hota.. dd mein toh pakka dream sequence.πŸ˜†

yep its nisha's song and we never had it from viraj. ab viraj pe toh use kar nahi sakte so they are using it on nisha kabir.. cost cutting. nahi toh royalty dena padta na for new song.πŸ˜†
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Teogapi

arey when asmaani song was used for karan sukirti in DMG then karan shilpa fans were not happy at all vo toh tab bhi replacement tha and the song was used for the same couple AR in the show. yahaan toh couple bhi doosra hai,πŸ˜†

Dont remind me of kash vs. kasu fights...they were some other levelπŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Shivani Oh yes...We are going to have some interesting posts today..πŸ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Dont remind me of kash vs. kasu fights...they were some other levelπŸ˜†

Those months πŸ€ͺ
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teogapi

i too liked the song but was fed up hearing it again and again and to top it nisha dreams...πŸ˜†

hope its not nisha's dream sequence again. mm use karte yaar isse acha. atleast tab sirf staring hota.. dd mein toh pakka dream sequence.πŸ˜†

yep its nisha's song and we never had it from viraj. ab viraj pe toh use kar nahi sakte so they are using it on nisha kabir.. cost cutting. nahi toh royalty dena padta na for new song.πŸ˜†

yeah even i thought...cost cutting. they cant hire new ppl to make anew song...i wud hav loved a nibir song
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Those months πŸ€ͺ

ikr!!! they were like big time debatesπŸ€ͺ
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

yeah even i thought...cost cutting. they cant hire new ppl to make anew song...i wud hav loved a nibir song

Haha.. CVs have established that there is no Nibir or Niraj song. It's Nisha's song whenever she's in love πŸ˜†

I can't wait for her to reach hospital yaar.. Actual action toh uske baad hai πŸ˜†
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

As per precap...Echo point was to mislead KN...So that Sumit has his meeting somewhere else. Dolly gets to know and informs Nisha that meeting isn't happening at Echo point. 

Yeah...segment on how she falls..πŸ˜† And a hospital segment with Kabir beating Sumit.

now i need to find that segment. do u have any link?
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wats the talk abt doobi doobi...no offense grt song and all but fans are not gonna be happy

wat did i miss ?