Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 13/5 (RaKa Edit Page 27) - Page 32

..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

Viraj does seem against Kabir in the OLV...and Kabir isnt going to be impressed with Viraj after seeing Nisha's photo. It confirms to Kabir that Viraj would do anything to get Nisha.

which olv are u talking abt is it the sbs one or did a new one cum 

Edited by ..Happy.. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

even if kabir is not arrested dolly needs to speak. Her sister is in ICU coz of her Pati. She owes her that much. And umesh returning has to mean something. I feel now raka and cousins will do bp of sumit before nisha's recovery and nmwhen nisha wakes up the attemo to murder charge can be added along with fraud. 

In the article they mentioned nisha threatens to do bp with the proof. What proof?? Did she record a video of sumit with RJ???maybe that's why they were fighting for the phone.

Exactky! Dolly knows Nisha went to meet Sumit. She can't let Kabir get arrested for murder for God's sake. She has to speak...GF believes or doesn't believe her is secondary. Umesh has to inform Ramesh about what happened with Dolly. He can drame some plan for BP then. I want Umesh-Ramesh bonding back and also Umesh to stand up strongly against Viren. 

Could be. But article says Kabir is also with Nisha...but only Nisha is fighting with Sumit? 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Same E24 segment only...there is a part where Viraj is talking to Kabir na...And Viraj doesnt seem supportive there or Kabir seems happy. 
What I mean is...Kabir would understand why Viraj is flipping...because he would want Nisha. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
From the look of the pic in Insta, we may have the fall at the end of the episode or tomorrow. And Kabir seems to arrive after Sumit-Nisha has already met in the site.
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

From the look of the pic in Insta, we may have the fall at the end of the episode or tomorrow. And Kabir seems to arrive after Sumit-Nisha has already met in the site.

its gonna b boring yar to see today n tmrws epi..we already know whats happening..m  just excited for rlk scene
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Exactky! Dolly knows Nisha went to meet Sumit. She can't let Kabir get arrested for murder for God's sake. She has to speak...GF believes or doesn't believe her is secondary. Umesh has to inform Ramesh about what happened with Dolly. He can drame some plan for BP then. I want Umesh-Ramesh bonding back and also Umesh to stand up strongly against Viren. 

Could be. But article says Kabir is also with Nisha...but only Nisha is fighting with Sumit? 

someone has to inform the elders yaar. Dadaji or ramy are the best ones here. More than dadaji ramy but dkng bhi chalenge. I think if they tell ramy raka and cousins will collect proof for sumit bp while nisha is getting treated.
I think nisha and kabir will go alag alag. Nisha will rwch there first abs when ahw falls kabir will reach there. Winder how will viraj fit here. Viraj in every track seems so forced.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deek_210

its gonna b boring yar to see today n tmrws epi..we already know whats happening..m  just excited for rlk scene

I want to shift directly to hospital episode. One thing I am hoping for is someone to overhear Dolly today.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Teogapi

someone has to inform the elders yaar. Dadaji or ramy are the best ones here. More than dadaji ramy but dkng bhi chalenge. I think if they tell ramy raka and cousins will collect proof for sumit bp while nisha is getting treated.

I think nisha and kabir will go alag alag. Nisha will rwch there first abs when ahw falls kabir will reach there. Winder how will viraj fit here. Viraj in every track seems so forced.

Exactly. There is no harm. Sumit is not in home...why doesn't Dolly tell someone then? It's ridiculous. She is still trying to save herself to live with a guy like Sumit? 

Nisha would probably inform Kabir about the new location. But why not tell all the cousins? What happened to their group messaging? 

Viraj definitely looks forced in every track. And he isn't doing anything new too.

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
after watching yesterday's epi i know how kb and vv r brothers...they both are blind as bats😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Ok..according to anerifc..DD song is also going to be played today... The episode is not going to offer any progress for sure.