Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@Rema You have a point. I feel RL would want to wait for what Nisha has to say. They wouldn't believe anyone. Also..I don't think both can go against Kabir. 
But wouldn't Kabir be arrested now? For FJ and attempted murder? Dolly HAS to speak. I think tat was why that story was told by Nisha. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Viraj does seem against Kabir in the OLV...and Kabir isnt going to be impressed with Viraj after seeing Nisha's photo. It confirms to Kabir that Viraj would do anything to get Nisha.
arshiss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hello😊😊this is  my first post in motd ,probably last post of today bcoz of if restriction😡would like join in ur discussion😛so guys can i join??
deek_210 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

@deeksha...yaar the question is will Nisha be up before Sumit BP?...Nisha waking up and telling Sumit pushed her and Sumit BP that seems too direct and i dont trust cvs...there must be a catch...there must be a reason other than Kabir's aashiqui mode for this accident...

i still have hope for Viraj...absurd hope but still

Ikr? Even I feel the same... There definitely is a catch..the CVS can't show it so straightforward that's y I was like memory loss is possiblity but it ll do more bad than good.CVS won't show it..its mostly going to b her in real critical condition after all she fall from a building n kabir blaming himself deffo n not being able to see her like that in pain(as article says) n take care of her blah blah..till then cousins,kabir n ramesh can do bp too at the same time
deek_210 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshiss

hello😊😊this is  my first post in motd ,probably last post of today bcoz of if restriction😡would like join in ur discussion😛so guys can i join??

Welcome! Welcome .the more the merrier😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Welcome dear...:)
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Why can't the family believe the cousins? But yes half of the cousins belong to Ramy's family...LOL 
Dolly's statement has to be taken seriously. It would be stupid if she remains silent even after this. Also Sumit has to be questioned about his whereabouts. They have to show the footage also. No body is asking anything to Sumit. 
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Rema You have a point. I feel RL would want to wait for what Nisha has to say. They wouldn't believe anyone. Also..I don't think both can go against Kabir. 

But wouldn't Kabir be arrested now? For FJ and attempted murder? Dolly HAS to speak. I think tat was why that story was told by Nisha. 

even if kabir is not arrested dolly needs to speak. Her sister is in ICU coz of her Pati. She owes her that much. And umesh returning has to mean something. I feel now raka and cousins will do bp of sumit before nisha's recovery and nmwhen nisha wakes up the attemo to murder charge can be added along with fraud. 
In the article they mentioned nisha threatens to do bp with the proof. What proof?? Did she record a video of sumit with RJ???maybe that's why they were fighting for the phone.
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Viraj does seem against Kabir in the OLV...and Kabir isnt going to be impressed with Viraj after seeing Nisha's photo. It confirms to Kabir that Viraj would do anything to get Nisha.

is there a new olv???? Wu pls...
Teogapi thumbnail

hello. Welcome...😃