-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
nothings up ๐Ÿ˜›
yaar was bored to death...tu aagaya mujhe bachane keliye๐Ÿค—
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What is this now yaar. Virus will instigate kabir to let him down??? And what does the article.meaan by family?? GF??? I just hope RL and cousins support kabir. Baaki toh amywaya will support chuha.
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

nothings up ๐Ÿ˜›

yaar was bored to death...tu aagaya mujhe bachane keliye๐Ÿค—

Aagayi* lol..same here :(
BTW was watching dupatta sudharo scene again..n in that I noticed when ramesh is called for class he says he won't go n help but kabir says "main hoon na aap jayiye".. Yaar n that's what he wants some1(father) to say to him. I really hope we get this during fj/hospital scene..it'd be so good
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Cousins would definitely support...Not sure of RL. The article says Nisha's family...who is that? Has to be Viren and RL na?
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

What is this now yaar. Virus will instigate kabir to let him down??? And what does the article.meaan by family?? GF??? I just hope RL and cousins support kabir. Baaki toh amywaya will support chuha.

Haan yar..baaki jaye tel lene seriously..no hopes from them anyway..now toh I even doubt if nisha gets up and saga sumit they wont believe her . :/ huh
Its too much for virajs character na? I mean are they trying to show him so obsessive of nisha that he forgets right n wrong? He has stooped too low :/ how will he redeem himself during Lt now? N will kabir even forgive him? :o 
-Ila- thumbnail
Originally posted by: deek_210

Aagayi* lol..same here :(
BTW was watching dupatta sudharo scene again..n in that I noticed when ramesh is called for class he says he won't go n help but kabir says "main hoon na aap jayiye".. Yaar n that's what he wants some1(father) to say to him. I really hope we get this during fj/hospital scene..it'd be so good

fingers crossed for Kabir's breakdown and Ramesh's hand on his shoulder ...accident is perfect setting for Raka
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Cousins would definitely support...Not sure of RL. The article says Nisha's family...who is that? Has to be Viren and RL na?

but that also said nisha's family will blame him for fj too na and it was only GF.
Now when GF blames kabir will dolly still keep quiet??? 
-Ila- thumbnail
@deeksha...yaar the question is will Nisha be up before Sumit BP?...Nisha waking up and telling Sumit pushed her and Sumit BP that seems too direct and i dont trust cvs...there must be a catch...there must be a reason other than Kabir's aashiqui mode for this accident...
i still have hope for Viraj...absurd hope but still
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: deek_210

Haan yar..baaki jaye tel lene seriously..no hopes from them anyway..now toh I even doubt if nisha gets up and saga sumit they wont believe her . :/ huh
Its too much for virajs character na? I mean are they trying to show him so obsessive of nisha that he forgets right n wrong? He has stooped too low :/ how will he redeem himself during Lt now? N will kabir even forgive him? :o 

arey if they show him like this then rajbir Ka sapna toh gaya. Kabir will hate him even after LT is out. Hope they do not show something which will make k hate v. Bechara vj. Her sons hate each other and love the same girl.๐Ÿ˜†
Fingers crossed. I too want a raka or rlk scene.