Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -SH-

Two episodes before I would've denied this confidently. Viraj wouldn't sit and get hit by someone he thinks is a fraud and totally unworthy of the trust. NOW I'm not so sure. If he can flip with the truth, knowing Nisha wants this too (he'll assume what's best for Nisha) and lie about FJ and like the article says "add fuel to fire", then he is capable of doing it.

I guess this is why Kabir was sent to PH. He needs to see the limit to which Viraj has gone in dreaming about Nisha.

But Viraj except for the fake physio..hasn't lied. Why would he lie Kabir tried to kill Nisha... If he knows its Sumit. So he still doesnt know its Sumit?
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arviabhigya

Hi anu 😊 We missed u so much !
Haven't spoken to u since last night 😊 Been missing ur crazy comments & thoughts 😆 😃 😉

aw...thanks!!!
seems like everyone is addicted to me🤣
mere bina IF ka kya haal hoga?🤣
dont worry...i am back!

shwetha will kick me out if i talk too much😆
so shshshsh!!!!😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Anu i thought we would have a special moment when Kabir calls Ramesh...Papa. I am waiting for the fatherly moment when Ramesh tells Kabir...Main hoon na. Hope it happens in this track.
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anulovessarun

yes...waiting for that moment!!!
we should start an official RaKa AT now🤣
this is all because of ur edit,shwetha🤣
i fell for raka!!!

on a serious note,did u guys notice the expression on kabir's face when he called RL maa and pappa for the first time?
aw...!!!
but i think he found it more difficult to call ramesh pappa(maybe bcoz of his haunting past)!

Oh actually yes yes. :p that's the need of an hour now..someone make raka at :p atleast seeing this CVS will know how much we love them n r longing to see them together: p ( considering CVS do visit IF)
Raka needs to b appreciated ^.^

Even during dupaattta scene he said maa papa ko mujhpe wishwas h mere liye itna he kafi h<3 doesn't it say all?? 
blah-blah thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

Two episodes before I would've denied this confidently. Viraj wouldn't sit and get hit by someone he thinks is a fraud and totally unworthy of the trust. NOW I'm not so sure. If he can flip with the truth, knowing Nisha wants this too (he'll assume what's best for Nisha) and lie about FJ and like the article says "add fuel to fire", then he is capable of doing it.

I guess this is why Kabir was sent to PH. He needs to see the limit to which Viraj has gone in dreaming about Nisha.

i agree with u!!!
he has become delusional!
he is not realizing the truth that is clearly evident
he is holding on to false beliefs ...dont knw what will happen to him after he omes to knw abt nisha's feelings...it is gonna break him !
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hi damfi!!!

hi anisha!! damfi😡
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Anu i thought we would have a special moment when Kabir calls Ramesh...Papa. I am waiting for the fatherly moment when Ramesh tells Kabir...Main hoon na. Hope it happens in this track.

i thought so too...maybe i was dreaming after that os by noor (i think thats her name)...but i thought it wud be special...but it was nothing of that sort...though i think in the future when he wud call papa with full meaning we wud have that moment
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i agree with u!!!
he has become delusional!
he is not realizing the truth that is clearly evident
he is holding on to false beliefs ...dont knw what will happen to him after he omes to knw abt nisha's feelings...it is gonna break him !

Exactly
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Popcorn popping back in ðŸ˜† 

anyways, I agree with you Shivani, I think Kabir was also sent to PH to see the extent of Viraj aashiqui. That's why in the OLV, when Kabir is screaming at Nisha's body on the ground, he's also trying to keep Viraj away with one hand LOL. Which it another reason why I feel like if LT comes out, Kabir might be disgusted with himself for being related to someone like Viraj. Maybe he might even leave Nisha to ensure she's not related to someone like Viraj? Or he could deny Viraj being his brother/ not accept him? And even when VJ asks he chooses Nisha? Idk. 

And I'm curious to see Viraj palti. I feel like he still trusts Sumit because he didn't see Sumit push Nisha, he just saw Nisha dangling and Kabir failing to catch her. Sumit can easily manipulate Viraj when it comes to Nisha.
Edited by lovely_lady - 8 years ago
blah-blah thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

But Viraj except for the fake physio..hasn't lied. Why would he lie Kabir tried to kill Nisha... If he knows its Sumit. So he still doesnt know its Sumit?

the article states that he knws the truth and still blames kabir...i hate to say this but...maybe he does this for gaining GF and Nisha's sympathy...
God!!!CV's have ruined such a good character!