Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: deek_210

I know right? We have become mad for raka lol..CVS have to show them together again warna v ll go insane waiting: p #wewantraka

yup
#wewantraka!
i am currently adoring my raka siggy!❤️

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Now I understand... Kabir has been jealous of RN and that's why he created fight between them..because he was jealous of Nisha being closer to Ramesh...Now showing Nisha loves him more...he wants to make Ramesh confess his love for him...LOL So Kabir loves Ramesh actually and not Nisha...LOL This love realisation is just an act for RaKa...LOL 

Now I get your desperation for RaKa 🤣
blah-blah thumbnail

My point is...When I  make a mistake...parents are definitely going to be angry...but when I am in a problem I wojks definitely talk to them. Its weird how Nisha has made the same mistake. 

I wish with RaKa...Kabir tells Nisha that she has to be open with Ramesh.

true!
kabir was the one who suggested to nisha that they should tell to RL abt the CM(before Ramesh found out abt it)
i still remember the look on Kabir's face when Ramesh said that he was an outsider🥺
he truly values RL!

blah-blah thumbnail
hi damfi!!!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Shivani I really hope Kabir doesn't hit Viraj also...But two articles saying the same thing? Also...Viraj getting Kabir angry and letting him hit him to gain sympathy? Would he do something like that?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anulovessarun

true!
kabir was the one who suggested to nisha that they should tell to RL abt the CM(before Ramesh found out abt it)
i still remember the look on Kabir's face when Ramesh said that he was an outsider🥺
he truly values RL!

He does value RL...but he is just not ready to accept that. He loves RL but isn't willing to accept them as parents. I want him to mean when he calls Ma and Papa
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SH-

Why do we have TB article and another spoiler saying that Kabir would beat Viraj? Like seriously your bade bhaiya 😆 Stop with the fist fights already and I hope it's a typo mistake.

Hey...seen Shweta dii's new RaKa edit ?

abt TB article they r hardly correct...and Kabir just doesnt care if its his bade bhaiyya...he only cares that Nisha is gonna die and he is accused of killing her
arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anulovessarun

heyya i am back

sorry went for having lunch!😃

Hi anu 😊 We missed u so much !
Haven't spoken to u since last night 😊 Been missing ur crazy comments & thoughts 😆 😃 😉
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

@Shivani I really hope Kabir doesn't hit Viraj also...But two articles saying the same thing? Also...Viraj getting Kabir angry and letting him hit him to gain sympathy? Would he do something like that?

Two episodes before I would've denied this confidently. Viraj wouldn't sit and get hit by someone he thinks is a fraud and totally unworthy of the trust. NOW I'm not so sure. If he can flip with the truth, knowing Nisha wants this too (he'll assume what's best for Nisha) and lie about FJ and like the article says "add fuel to fire", then he is capable of doing it.

I guess this is why Kabir was sent to PH. He needs to see the limit to which Viraj has gone in dreaming about Nisha.
blah-blah thumbnail

He does value RL...but he is just not ready to accept that. He loves RL but isn't willing to accept them as parents. I want him to mean when he calls Ma and Papa

yes...waiting for that moment!!!
we should start an official RaKa AT now🤣
this is all because of ur edit,shwetha🤣
i fell for raka!!!

on a serious note,did u guys notice the expression on kabir's face when he called RL maa and pappa for the first time?
aw...!!!
but i think he found it more difficult to call ramesh pappa(maybe bcoz of his haunting past)!