Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 13/5 (RaKa Edit Page 27) - Page 26

deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Deeksha...They have given us such wonderfuk moments and making us wait now...that's not fair...LOL 

I know right? We have become mad for raka lol..CVS have to show them together again warna v ll go insane waiting: p #wewantraka

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes dii...and Nisha is still not going to him...Nisha thinks Ramesh is angry with her and rightly so , so she dont wanna disturb him or something...or she is just scared of facuing his response...absurd but we r talking of nisha
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
My point is...When I  make a mistake...parents are definitely going to be angry...but when I am in a problem I wojks definitely talk to them. Its weird how Nisha has made the same mistake. 
I wish with RaKa...Kabir tells Nisha that she has to be open with Ramesh.
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kabir wud have done wat you r suggesting ...if he had been closer to Ramesh than now...with Nisha i think its a lost cause
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: lgr007

Kabir wud have done wat you r suggesting ...if he had been closer to Ramesh than now...with Nisha i think its a lost cause

Does seem like a lost cause. I at least thought she would feel bad for not having Ramesh by her side and feel guilty of CM...but nah...:(
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyya i am back
sorry went for having lunch!😃
blah-blah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovely_lady

Popping in once again -- love the rishta wala discussion between Shweta and Anu LOL! And shweta, that collage is wonderful! We actually have gotten some really lovely RaKa moments! Didn't realise that! 

And meh about the TB article. I always take their articles with a grain of salt. They were wrong about Kabir entry into Nisha life/ NAUC and Nisha finding out about RajBir truth too, among other things. I'd be wary. 

Pretty sure he hits Sumit instead of Viraj. It's a typo that happened in 1 article and carried over to another I think. 

i will name u popcorn😆
hope u are ok with that😳
blah-blah thumbnail

Now I understand... Kabir has been jealous of RN and that's why he created fight between them..because he was jealous of Nisha being closer to Ramesh...Now showing Nisha loves him more...he wants to make Ramesh confess his love for him...LOL So Kabir loves Ramesh actually and not Nisha...LOL This love realisation is just an act for RaKa...LOL 

🤣🤣🤣
shwetha!!!🤣🤣🤣
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Now I understand... Kabir has been jealous of RN and that's why he created fight between them..because he was jealous of Nisha being closer to Ramesh...Now showing Nisha loves him more...he wants to make Ramesh confess his love for him...LOL So Kabir loves Ramesh actually and not Nisha...LOL This love realisation is just an act for RaKa...LOL 

🤣🤣
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Why do we have TB article and another spoiler saying that Kabir would beat Viraj? Like seriously your bade bhaiya 😆 Stop with the fist fights already and I hope it's a typo mistake.