Moments of the day - 13/5 (RaKa Edit Page 27) - Page 25

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Now I understand... Kabir has been jealous of RN and that's why he created fight between them..because he was jealous of Nisha being closer to Ramesh...Now showing Nisha loves him more...he wants to make Ramesh confess his love for him...LOL So Kabir loves Ramesh actually and not Nisha...LOL This love realisation is just an act for RaKa...LOL 

dii aap RaKa ko kya se kya bana diya😆

so basically this is Kabir's plan to hasil Ramesh
Originally posted by deek_210

Lol guys m curious I've seen this word in if a lot. What does siggy even mean?

its signature yaar...you need to enable to view banner signatures to see the images ...otherwise u cud just give a piece of text too...which i used to have, Kabira's shayari remember ,but now i am unable to upload the image ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by lgr007

dii aap RaKa ko kya se kya bana diya😆

so basically this is Kabir's plan to hasil Ramesh

Haha...exactly. It was love at first sight for Kabir...LOL I think I'll better stop...LOL 

On a serious note...I want Kabir to apologise to Ramesh for CM and tell his stand openly. 

Haha...exactly. It was love at first sight for Kabir...LOL I think I'll better stop...LOL 

On a serious note...I want Kabir to apologise to Ramesh for CM and tell his stand openly. 

aapka edit bangaya mera siggy...

yes Kabir cannot forget about apology

RaKa!!

Wow!!!! This is fantastic! I am so excited. The best pic is of Ramesh attending Kabir's injury. Hahahahaha... *swoons* *starts fangirling*

Look at Nisha...watching RaKa from a distant and being all displeased about it. she doesnt approve the fandom😆

Now I understand... Kabir has been jealous of RN and that's why he created fight between them..because he was jealous of Nisha being closer to Ramesh...Now showing Nisha loves him more...he wants to make Ramesh confess his love for him...LOL So Kabir loves Ramesh actually and not Nisha...LOL This love realisation is just an act for RaKa...LOL 
Lol but everything is fair in love n war na? Even ramesh said it..so kabir is doing this x'D we r going too much into raka..haaye
I wish Kabir could see the pic of his childhood with viraj
@Mehrana...mera bhi favourite is wond treatment...its totally beats the NiBir wound treatment moment...
Nisha is plotting to break Raka
I think ill post this pic in Insta also...LOL
@Lakshmi Just a thought. Yes..Ramesh was angry with KN...But..but...couldn't she have called him once trying to explain what's happening? I understand Ramesh wouldn't have wanted to talk...but why didn't a thought strike that she can take Ramesh's help? He wouldn't have refused to help. His problem has always been Nisha not coming to him. 

@Mehrana When RaKa happens...Nisha has to forget Kabir...LOL 
@Deeksha...They have given us such wonderfuk moments and making us wait now...that's not fair...LOL