Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Somehow I feel Ramesh blasting GF is on the cards. Family didn't trust Nisha or support her...Also..no one was with him or Lakshmi too. What's the point of being in the family then? He has to talk with Dadaji. 
May be when CM decision is made...Ramesh would fight and not let anyone interfere as they have no right?
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lgr007

i think Umesh is in the hospital scene...that means cousins come to Kabir's rescue...talking abt the insta pic Aneri looks like a malnutritioned child

she is already very lean
and than fall scene must have been really tedious for her...
and this hospital scene comes after that...so maybe they shot it in 1 day...if it is so that explains her weakness!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anulovessarun

will ramesh remember all this amidst this drama?
i mean he will be in a devastated state after knwing abt nisha's accident...will his brain work at that time?

That's why I don't want Nisha to be in life or death situation. If she is stable and out of danger, after the initial breakdown, Ramesh can remember. But the problem is cousins have to talk about the bag. Kabir has to tell everything about Sumit. 

I would love if Ramesh questions Leela about the peetal ka bartan..๐Ÿ˜†
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Somehow I felt the pic of Meherzaan-Aneri posted was taken somewhere and not on the set. May be Umesh was shooting with Dolly. Aneri just said He is back..๐Ÿ˜† I think Dolly would break down hearing the fall, and would tell Umesh everything. Sumit is going to be in the hospital...

Arey haan...Why can't Dolly tell someone when Sumit goes for the meeting? Tell VImla or even Dadaji..if not Viren.

i dont want dolly to tell anything to V2...we have to then bear viren's dard-e-dil

She can tell RL,dadaji and Umesh seems the likely option...but then again it wud be cool to have a mature cousin in the hospital
blah-blah thumbnail

i hated the pleading๐Ÿ˜ก
i want dadaji moren to PAY for the pleading...oh i so want Raka to point this out when They come rushing to see Nisha...if Ramesh breaks down i want him angry at GF

She does not support Rupan but she is being ungrateful with Nisha here...she turned out selfish like Rupan

yes the whole GF should pay for the pleading!!!
blah-blah thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

That's why I don't want Nisha to be in life or death situation. If she is stable and out of danger, after the initial breakdown, Ramesh can remember. But the problem is cousins have to talk about the bag. Kabir has to tell everything about Sumit. 

I would love if Ramesh questions Leela about the peetal ka bartan..๐Ÿ˜†

oh!!! the peetal ka bartan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i completely forgot abt it๐Ÿ˜†
did anyone else like sumit's "HOOO"๐Ÿคฃ
this guy manages to crack me up everytime๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Shwets1502 thumbnail

i dont want dolly to tell anything to V2...we have to then bear viren's dard-e-dil

She can tell RL,dadaji and Umesh seems the likely option...but then again it wud be cool to have a mature cousin in the hospital

Umesh would be good. He can tell Ramesh, like he usually does. Ramesh can take control from then...But seems unlikely. 

Sukku can be with Kabir..We can get SuKa. Saurav can't be in the hospital with Viren around. Umesh has to be with Dolly and shouldn't let Sumit near her. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Anu It's so simple yar. Ramesh just have to make SuLee tensed by questioning about peetal ka bartan. They haven't gone out at all, hence it should be in the house na? Ramesh questioning would be awesome. He can ask for the bag also...which would be in KN...but the footage would show Sumit has it...๐Ÿ˜† Kabir can tell about Sumit's visit in the night and HOO also..๐Ÿ˜† Entire cousins gang can stand against Sumit.
blah-blah thumbnail

nope...
dadaji is not an option
i think dadu wont be ready to hear incomplete story
if they solve the whole FJ thing and catch sumit red handed and bring him to dadaji with clues,then he will listen!
till then he will be deaf!๐Ÿ˜†
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anulovessarun

she is already very lean
and than fall scene must have been really tedious for her...
and this hospital scene comes after that...so maybe they shot it in 1 day...if it is so that explains her weakness!

in the OLV she looked sooo weak and pale...as if she is really a patient...i think it was Mishkat who said in some interview that she needs to put on some weight...he is so right she needs to she come across as under nourished