Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: lgr007

abt Umesh ...aman is not with KN, will that affect his decision? or will he stnd with the rest of the cousins? i wish Kirti was back she wudnt have let dolly do this

I don't think Umesh would go against KN. I mean...there are actually just two sides...Dadaji and team...cousins and team. Aman is in Dadaji's side I suppose. Even Dolly is on cousins side. Aman's expression didn't really say which side she is...😆 So I definitely think Umesh would be on KNs side...by Kabir. 
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anulovessarun

aman is not  with KN?
i knw she is viraj's behen but that doesn't mean that she should blame kabir...
but she did not come with the cousins to nibir's house to help them prove kabir innocent...so maybe...!

Anu yaar ...did u see day befor yesterday's epi...in the last part when Nisha was pleading (not yet over that😡) look at Aman's expression...she doesnt believe Nisha and was behaving like Rupan even though she did not have a line
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Sumit is not entirely wrong. GF believes him more than their own kids. So what if Sumit tells Saurav came out of Dolly's room...and she is sleeping...You know what I mean. 100 questions would be raised..and Viren would go "Ah..my heart". 

Dolly's huge mistake was she didn't realise if Sumit's real face is brought out...no one would believe him. They would only believe him, without the FJ truth. 

Umesh has to do something. I think Dolly would panic hearing Nisha's accident. She knows Nisha went to the place Sumit went..and she would understand Sumit is behind the fall?

dolly should understand that!
she is the only ray of hope for us
if she too changes her side,then  kabira is gone!
blah-blah thumbnail

GF are old minded judgmental samaj loving cowards who are idiots...even that kind of pic make them think ill ...why blame the samaj, they themselves would deduce the worst...i cant even believe RL and NAUC belong to GF😡

true that!
i must say they are gutterminded😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail

dolly should understand that!
she is the only ray of hope for us
if she too changes her side,then  kabira is gone!

Kabir would still have a chance if Ramesh remembers the bang and the bag. But Dolly can make things easier.
-Ila- thumbnail
i think Umesh is in the hospital scene...that means cousins come to Kabir's rescue...talking abt the insta pic Aneri looks like a malnutritioned child
blah-blah thumbnail

Anu yaar ...did u see day befor yesterday's epi...in the last part when Nisha was pleading (not yet over that😡) look at Aman's expression...she doesnt believe Nisha and was behaving like Rupan even though she did not have a line

yes i remember that scene very well
poor nisha😭she was pleading in front of everyone!
felt bad for her
i dont think she supports rupan -maybe she just want viraj to be safe and hence isn't voicing her opinion?
Shwets1502 thumbnail

i think Umesh is in the hospital scene...that means cousins come to Kabir's rescue...talking abt the insta pic Aneri looks like a malnutritioned child

Somehow I felt the pic of Meherzaan-Aneri posted was taken somewhere and not on the set. May be Umesh was shooting with Dolly. Aneri just said He is back..😆 I think Dolly would break down hearing the fall, and would tell Umesh everything. Sumit is going to be in the hospital...

Arey haan...Why can't Dolly tell someone when Sumit goes for the meeting? Tell VImla or even Dadaji..if not Viren.
-Ila- thumbnail

yes i remember that scene very well
poor nisha😭she was pleading in front of everyone!
felt bad for her
i dont think she supports rupan -maybe she just want viraj to be safe and hence isn't voicing her opinion?

i hated the pleading😡
i want dadaji moren to PAY for the pleading...oh i so want Raka to point this out when They come rushing to see Nisha...if Ramesh breaks down i want him angry at GF

She does not support Rupan but she is being ungrateful with Nisha here...she turned out selfish like Rupan
blah-blah thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Kabir would still have a chance if Ramesh remembers the bang and the bag. But Dolly can make things easier.

will ramesh remember all this amidst this drama?
i mean he will be in a devastated state after knwing abt nisha's accident...will his brain work at that time?