Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: anulovessarun

i feel that dadaji is the most selfish one in GF!!!
and since he is selfish,his kids(moren)is following the same path...and not to forget his bahu-rupan!😆

Dadaji should have never been brought out from retirement. At least he should understand that it's time he gives the baton to the next gen and see what's happening. 
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Dadaji should have never been brought out from retirement. At least he should understand that it's time he gives the baton to the next gen and see what's happening. 

no he will work hard for the GJ...jab tak hai jaan🤣 
or else he should get paralysis like viraj🤣 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

no he will work hard for the GJ...jab tak hai jaan🤣 
or else he should get paralysis like viraj🤣 

Arey yaar..main serious hoon. It's high time he lets Viren lead the family and train him (That would be disastrous..but still) Let Viren make the decision. What's the point in having every right and power with him? I mean...The brothers have to loan money from him when they need? Is Dadaji even giving pocket money? 😆 It's so silly.
blah-blah thumbnail

Arey yaar..main serious hoon. It's high time he lets Viren lead the family and train him (That would be disastrous..but still) Let Viren make the decision. What's the point in having every right and power with him? I mean...The brothers have to loan money from him when they need? Is Dadaji even giving pocket money? 😆 It's so silly.

hm...i knw...
but no one dares to speak against dadu
it is really time for him to take rest and hand over the responsibilities to the next generation

umesh is entering the show soon right...waiting for him...
i want to see how he is gonna deal with dolly's case!
Shwets1502 thumbnail

hm...i knw...
but no one dares to speak against dadu
it is really time for him to take rest and hand over the responsibilities to the next generation

umesh is entering the show soon right...waiting for him...
i want to see how he is gonna deal with dolly's case!

Umesh has to play a huge role. Else no reason to bring him back now. Dolly has to tell the truth to Umesh. Umesh has to make Dolly tell the truth to the family, at least RL. Umesh is close to RL and I want that factor back now.
blah-blah thumbnail

Umesh has to play a huge role. Else no reason to bring him back now. Dolly has to tell the truth to Umesh. Umesh has to make Dolly tell the truth to the family, at least RL. Umesh is close to RL and I want that factor back now.

yes love Umesh-RL bonding
he understands the true value of RL
and being the eldest among the cousins he can actually help them a lot
and i think dolly will tell umesh the truth
but i dont get one thing...how can the pic be used agint dosa?
it is just saurav standing at the doorside ...!
does this mean that sumit will show the photo to the GF and the rest GF should guess?
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
abt Umesh ...aman is not with KN, will that affect his decision? or will he stnd with the rest of the cousins? i wish Kirti was back she wudnt have let dolly do this
Shwets1502 thumbnail

does this mean that sumit will show the photo to the GF and the rest GF should guess?

Sumit is not entirely wrong. GF believes him more than their own kids. So what if Sumit tells Saurav came out of Dolly's room...and she is sleeping...You know what I mean. 100 questions would be raised..and Viren would go "Ah..my heart". 

Dolly's huge mistake was she didn't realise if Sumit's real face is brought out...no one would believe him. They would only believe him, without the FJ truth. 

Umesh has to do something. I think Dolly would panic hearing Nisha's accident. She knows Nisha went to the place Sumit went..and she would understand Sumit is behind the fall?
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

GF are old minded judgmental samaj loving cowards who are idiots...even that kind of pic make them think ill ...why blame the samaj, they themselves would deduce the worst...i cant even believe RL and NAUC belong to GF😡
blah-blah thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

abt Umesh ...aman is not with KN, will that affect his decision? or will he stnd with the rest of the cousins? i wish Kirti was back she wudnt have let dolly do this

aman is not  with KN?
i knw she is viraj's behen but that doesn't mean that she should blame kabir...
but she did not come with the cousins to nibir's house to help them prove kabir innocent...so maybe...!