Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: deek_210

True that..I agree youngest ones do get all love that I know ..but yeah ramesh isn't that lucky after all ..or maybe before he was but after marriage ..lives changed for them n they became busy with themselves n with ramesh constant failure they started thinking of themselves too highly

I think he never got the kind of relationship he expected from Dadaji right from his childhood. Yes, Dadi loves him dearly. And Moren too would have loved Ramesh. Ramesh could have rebelled during school days for some things which Dadaji and Viren would have hated. Ultimately, I think his dream of wanting to be a singer changed everything. He challenged everyone, and in spite of a NO from Dadaji and others, Ramesh still left...but failed. I think he got silenced there and started getting taunted at every step for his failure and became Rehne De Ramesh. Sometimes I feel Ramesh lives like an outcast in the house. 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: diyah_us

they think like that bcos they give more importance to samaaj, people whereas RL give utmost importance to kids wishes but also to an extent keeping samaj in mind. they r not totally
rebels but yes they give freedom to kids to make their own decisions whereas viren & rupan
r more bothered about their image in society. u can always hear them saying gannwals ka
izzat ka sawaal & all. so they think that by supporting RL they go out of their comfort zone & may get taana from society so they dont want that. so basically its their old fashioned thinking thats
making them selfish

Chalo let them not support Ramesh, but why question and insult him? That's personal right? That has nothing to do with samaaj. 
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Dadaji is also a coward yar. When Ramesh told Dadaji that he had never supported him, and if he had his life would have been different...Dadaji just took only the Meri Beti part and created emotional drama. Yes, what Ramesh said was wrong when it comes to Meri Beti...but he said a lot of other things also...but Dadaji went for retirement drama to cover his mistakes. It was a blackmail for Ramesh to bow down, but Ramesh stood strong, left the house and the business which he didn't expect. Dadaji accepts his mistakes, but never in the open.

You are right...i just didnt want to call a really old guy a cowardπŸ˜†...i did feel the Meri Beti thing was wrong though...yes sending his daughter for the trip was right and dadaji not allowing was wrong but claiming her to be only his daughter was wrong...(though it proved to be the truth look at FJ, Nisha is only RL's daughter)

Dadaji knows how to wriggle out of his mistakes without apologizing...his mistakes nevr get highlighted
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anulovessarun

i knw...
but lakshmi-vimla share a bond that is much better than moresh...
they actually treat each other like sis...
like their bonding...

and viren is totallu annoying at times...sometimes it feels a s if everyone listens to him only bcoz he is a heart patientπŸ˜†...that is kind of blackmailing ...u see

I would still stick to my doubtful theory that Vimla knows Ramesh has been covering up Viren's khaands..πŸ˜† Anyway, yes...Vimla shares a wonderful bond with Lakshmi as well as Ramesh. She sometimes goes to cake mode, but it's fine..πŸ˜† 

Would never ever forget Mehrana's phrase for Viren...Dard-e-Dil. Everyone keeps quiet now because Viren is a heart patient. But talking to Viren, the other would definitely have his BP high..πŸ˜† It's better to be silent and stare at men like Viren...because..Kuch nahi ho sakta..πŸ˜†
diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Chalo let them not support Ramesh, but why question and insult him? That's personal right? That has nothing to do with samaaj. 

the problem is if one main person in the family insults ramesh then others think they also can,
especially when that main person (here its dadaji) doesnt stop them. like when rupan
taunts ramesh, dadaji shuts his mouth. atleast daadi shuts her mouth but dadaji silently
supports rupan. actually i have seen in one family close to mine wherein husband
insults his wife left right center in front of people & now kids have followed fathers
footsteps. so i guess it does happen in some families. so the key is when someone
starts insulting u then u have to stop initially itself. otherwise insults only build up
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

You are right...i just didnt want to call a really old guy a cowardπŸ˜†...i did feel the Meri Beti thing was wrong though...yes sending his daughter for the trip was right and dadaji not allowing was wrong but claiming her to be only his daughter was wrong...(though it proved to be the truth look at FJ, Nisha is only RL's daughter)

Dadaji knows how to wriggle out of his mistakes without apologizing...his mistakes nevr get highlighted

Meri Beti was wrong for sure...but that showed Ramesh's frustration of not being able to make a single decision for his daughter. It can't be Dadaji's word all the time. Ramesh is Nisha's father and he has the first right. 

I am really really hoping, Ramesh gives back to Dadaji nicely for his bedakal threat. He can't be silent towards that. 

Dadaji breaks down and cries...and Ramesh says it's all his mistake...Dadaji stands up and distributes threats to him and his family few minutes later...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I would still stick to my doubtful theory that Vimla knows Ramesh has been covering up Viren's khaands..πŸ˜† Anyway, yes...Vimla shares a wonderful bond with Lakshmi as well as Ramesh. She sometimes goes to cake mode, but it's fine..πŸ˜† 

Would never ever forget Mehrana's phrase for Viren...Dard-e-Dil. Everyone keeps quiet now because Viren is a heart patient. But talking to Viren, the other would definitely have his BP high..πŸ˜† It's better to be silent and stare at men like Viren...because..Kuch nahi ho sakta..πŸ˜†

exactly...
cake mode?...yeah sometimes...
and viren used this BP technique to quieten dolly and make her obey sumit! 
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

But the share comes now right? With Nisha and Kabir in GS. What about before? Rupan has never liked Ramesh and his family.

@bold...i wonder if there is a backstory to this

as for them creating problems in Ramesh's life @bold u gave the answer...Rupan simply dont like him...but viren thats purely out of chance, he doesnt really want to hurt Ramesh but just cant blame anyone else for his escape
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: diyah_us

the problem is if one main person in the family insults ramesh then others think they also can,
especially when that main person (here its dadaji) doesnt stop them. like when rupan
taunts ramesh, dadaji shuts his mouth. atleast daadi shuts her mouth but dadaji silently
supports rupan. actually i have seen in one family close to mine wherein husband
insults his wife left right center in front of people & now kids have followed fathers
footsteps. so i guess it does happen in some families. so the key is when someone
starts insulting u then u have to stop initially itself. otherwise insults only build up

Completely agreed. The elder has to set the example, and when the wrong example is set, this is what would happen. Dadaji keeps taunting Ramesh for his failure, the entire family does it. Dadaji insults in front of anyone...insider or outsider...and hence the family has got the license to do the same. 

Lakshmi has done a great work by not letting the kids insult Ramesh too. Sukku did, but it was just frustration. And Ramesh has done a great work by keeping up the respect of Dadaji-Dadi and others in front of his kids. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anulovessarun

exactly...
cake mode?...yeah sometimes...
and viren used this BP technique to quieten dolly and make her obey sumit! 

You don't know cake mode? 

Exactly. He believes heart problem is a boon to quieten everyone..πŸ˜†