Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Good morning :)
I've been thinking.. What if VJ turns out to be the sweetest lady who couldn't love one son out of her guilt for leaving another? Kabir would understand her, wouldn't he? He came all the way here just coz he saw his mom in tears over that picture.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SH-

Good morning :)

I've been thinking.. What if VJ turns out to be the sweetest lady who couldn't love one son out of her guilt for leaving another? Kabir would understand her, wouldn't he? He came all the way here just coz he saw his mom in tears over that picture.

Good Morning Shivani..:) 

Could be...But that has been unfair on Kabir right? At the end both her sons hasn't got her love. I feel VJ is definitely a positive character. But life has changed her into a fighter...and she had to earn and hence didn't spend time with Kabir...and also kept herself busy to distract herself? 

I somehow feel...nothing would matter. Nisha is good or bad...GF is good or bad...she wouldn't want any connection with India. Now it depends if she comes before or after LT truth comes out. With FJ over in hopefully another...focus woukd be on CM and informing VJ.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Isha I think Lakshmi is calmer because FJ has distracted her? When Ramesh knew...he knew CM stand alone. His anger is justified as he can't digest the idea of CM and with Kabir telling he would want to leave after 2 months...he sees no future for KN. But with Lakshmi knowing about Nisha's love and her wanting to make the marriage work, she is positive that CM would fail? I loved the role reversal of lines...LOL 

Also...why was Lakshmi shown to be calling Nisha with panic and very worried...signs of something going to happen to Nisha? Probably another reason Ramesh also was shown thinking/guilty for not supporting Nisha openly? 

As for LT...I think with RL and NAUC on his side...nothing would matter to Kabir. He would choose Nisha over anything...that is IF he realises his love. A lot depends on VJs character.

Yeah I guess FJ has distracted and she knows there's potential CM can fail whereas Ramesh dgaf about GS and knows that there's also a chance that CM can succeed. There was indeed a role reversal LOL. I kinda liked it. RL really balance each other out. 

And yeah, Laxmi panic is probably foreshadowing to other viewers who don't watch OLVs or anything. You know, we've had the same BARC ratings of 2.3 for like 3 weeks now. So weird. 

And I wouldn't mind seeing Ramesh guilty but his behavious in the OLV in hospital was weird but I've said that already. 

And yeah, going back to my previous scenario, I think Kabir would choose Nisha over anything and then get the realization that he loves her. He'd choose her even if he didn't realize his love but VJ might question his constant support of Nisha and that's when he'd realize his love for her. That's my scenario. 

@Shivani 

I feel like VJ might be a tough woman? Like sweet yes, but also tough. Like I'm thinking of Sudha Chandran (I don't want the actress the play but just like am using her as an example -- she's sweet but also tough in a lot of her dramatic roles). Starting over from scratch in a foreign country is not easy so she needs to have some toughness in her. But yeah, I feel like she probably did hold back some of her love for Kabir due to her guilt over leaving Viraj as well. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Isha I still don't understand why you say Ramesh's reaction at hospital was weird...LOL I mean he did look like shouting at Kabir na? Like asking him and Sumit to stop the fight? 
I was like KYAA when Lakshmi said Kids make mistakes and as parents they have to support them in rectifying...LOL As if Ramesh doesn't know...LOL Ramesh's trust on Nisha is definitely shaken. He is just not angry. He is in disbelief that his daughter opted for CM. Honestly...when he said Teen mahine ki shaadi...the idea sounded disgusting then...we stylishly call in CM...LOL 

I seriously hope doctors don't say its too critical to save Nisha...Blah blah...It would be better if they keep the medical theories away. Stable but have to be operated...something like that would seem more believable... Also FJ drama can continue as Nisha is safe. 

I think Kabir wouldn't want to leave Nisha and he wouldn't understand that that's his love. 
-Facetious- thumbnail
@Shweta @Isha
Yes, unfair to both. Probably that is why guilty. Bringing up a new born with no support in an unknown country, surviving there must have made her strong but she should be positive. I think she'll be in India before LT us disclosed to everyone.

Also, why would she want to leave India if she realizes she has a good chance to be with both her sons. The illegitimate child spoiler will play a huge role here, lot depends on it if it's true. It won't just be about Kabir, it'll reflect so bad on VJ's character.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@Isha I still don't understand why you say Ramesh's reaction at hospital was weird...LOL I mean he did look like shouting at Kabir na? Like asking him and Sumit to stop the fight? 

I was like KYAA when Lakshmi said Kids make mistakes and as parents they have to support them in rectifying...LOL As if Ramesh doesn't know...LOL Ramesh's trust on Nisha is definitely shaken. He is just not angry. He is in disbelief that his daughter opted for CM. Honestly...when he said Teen mahine ki shaadi...the idea sounded disgusting then...we stylishly call in CM...LOL 

I seriously hope doctors don't say its too critical to save Nisha...Blah blah...It would be better if they keep the medical theories away. Stable but have to be operated...something like that would seem more believable... Also FJ drama can continue as Nisha is safe. 

I think Kabir wouldn't want to leave Nisha and he wouldn't understand that that's his love. 

I guess I found it odd because he was still so restrained, for a lack of a better word. Idk, when a piece of your heart is in the hospital and fighting for her life, I don't think any parent would just yell at boys to stop fighting. They'd be crying, wracked with guilt, and then maybe yelling. I didn't see that in Ramesh. But then again, we only saw a snippet and perhaps the entire scene could be different. 

If Nisha gets conscious and tells that Sumit pushed her -- would the family believe her? 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

@Shweta @Isha

Yes, unfair to both. Probably that is why guilty. Bringing up a new born with no support in an unknown country, surviving there must have made her strong but she should be positive. I think she'll be in India before LT us disclosed to everyone.

Also, why would she want to leave India if she realizes she has a good chance to be with both her sons. The illegitimate child spoiler will play a huge role here, lot depends on it if it's true. It won't just be about Kabir, it'll reflect so bad on VJ's character.

It depends on why she actually left...or forced to leave. Hence S2 has to enter too. I see major drama shifting to Rathores and no Gangwals at that time.
-Facetious- thumbnail

LOL you just took all the drama from there.. do you really think CVs wouldn't bank on some extra melodrama when they've got the chance? ðŸ˜†

And I agree.. Kabir wouldn't have a self realization until someone else, be it RL, cousins or VJ herself calls out to him on his behavior.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_lady

I guess I found it odd because he was still so restrained, for a lack of a better word. Idk, when a piece of your heart is in the hospital and fighting for her life, I don't think any parent would just yell at boys to stop fighting. They'd be crying, wracked with guilt, and then maybe yelling. I didn't see that in Ramesh. But then again, we only saw a snippet and perhaps the entire scene could be different. 

If Nisha gets conscious and tells that Sumit pushed her -- would the family believe her? 

Ok...I get it now. I think Ramesh would definitely be devastated. He is going to be broken for sure. Either before or after this fight. I guess, Ramesh's self control and also his mind in the current situation in spite of the stress makes him react sanely? Idk...let's see. *Sighs* I was thinking Nisha would apologise for CM and struggle to get maafi from Ramesh...but I see Ramesh apologising to Nisha for sure...

They have to believe Nisha. Why would she lie at that condition? GF can't be that stupid. Also...Dolly should come clean by then and KNAUC should get some proof...and someone has to BANG Ramesh's head and make him remember his bang with Sumit
Shwets1502 thumbnail

LOL you just took all the drama from there.. do you really think CVs wouldn't bank on some extra melodrama when they've got the chance? ðŸ˜†

And I agree.. Kabir wouldn't have a self realization until someone else, be it RL, cousins or VJ herself calls out to him on his behavior.

Now let's think logically...😆 We had Viren-RL-Viraj-Kabir-Nisha...all in the OLV together...That would mean, Nisha has scenes with Viren-RL? So they get to see her? So there isn't going to be operation and stuff? 😆 Just unconscious..😆

Already this FJ is going on for nearly more than a month now. Can't take more drama. 

RL has high chances of seeing Kabir's care and concern for Nisha in the hospital. They would understand there is future for KN.