Moments of the day - 13/5 (RaKa Edit Page 27) - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by soooperfan

Observation...

At KN house...Saurav is resting...like he has climbed up the fort and down...haha!

But they both looked actually very thirsty! KS...Do they have a name? Kabir and Saurav...?? As if they ran in the heat or something...
Kabir I understand...must be hot from that pathetic disguise without electricity!!
KaSa. someone named them.πŸ˜†
i canno help but note that they were drinking water from a blue bottle πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Teogapi

paalgoa...🀣

Just had now..πŸ˜† The real one...🀣

it was just to say ...so close...yet so far...

First...I couldnt see the picture on the bed..
I thought Kabir saw his mothers photo for some reason...
The shock was a bit too shocked for it to just be Nishus photo..

So what does this imply for Kabir? Seeing Nisha's photo?
Originally posted by Shwets1502

After this rough patch in their relationship, they would understand each other much better and would never leave each other...🀣 Would be a part of each other's sukh and dukh...🀣
Lmao 🀣 what are we even turning raka into? x'D now toh I definitely want the dance sequence of "beti ke darmiyan sasur dadamad" x'D 
Still my sapna of kabir manauing ramy n him bhai khauing is going to b adhura   :/ especially after accident.. Coz ramy n lakshmi support will b the most imp for him then
Originally posted by Teogapi

KaSa. someone named them.πŸ˜†
i canno help but note that they were drinking water from a blue bottle πŸ˜†

"Kabsa"..people in nibir at named them thatπŸ˜†

Mine too...Getting a bit annoying now!
I mean if he is the culprit...Then as if anyone will believe him then...

Correction...they might...but anyway
Felt it was a bit ironical...that Nishu was saying we always stick by each other...etc etc etv...
And Dolly still couldnt...
arey they have the cousins sad song too na rang kyun har rang ka uda hua hai. they played if after the dolly shagun fiasco. i remembered that during the rang dialogue.πŸ˜†

We might get the fall as precap tomorrow I think. What's left now? Kabir would go to echo point. Dolly overhaering Sumit and talking with Nisha...then? Nisha going to the site Sumit has gone to...

I really wish Dolly tells this to Ramy when at home. 

They could drag the whole thing showing Viraj's side of story and GH again

@bold wont that be hoping too much
Originally posted by deek_210

Lmao 🀣 what are we even turning raka into? x'D now toh I definitely want the dance sequence of "beti ke darmiyan sasur dadamad" x'D 
Still my sapna of kabir manauing ramy n him bhai khauing is going to b adhura   :/ especially after accident.. Coz ramy n lakshmi support will b the most imp for him then

Arey! RaKa is more important than KN for me..πŸ˜† I want RaKa to team up against LN and have masti..πŸ˜†

Let's fight a good RaKa song..πŸ˜† Not beti ki darmiyaan..πŸ˜†

Ramesh...He has grown so unpredictable nowadays. His anger HAD stopped him from supporting Nisha openly. How would be react to Nisha's fall and knowing Kabir was in the site and the family blaming him. I really hope he stays calm and supports Kabir. Cousins would be with Kabir for sure.

We might get the fall as precap tomorrow I think. What's left now? Kabir would go to echo point. Dolly overhaering Sumit and talking with Nisha...then? Nisha going to the site Sumit has gone to...

I really wish Dolly tells this to Ramy when at home. 
i hope lakshmi overhears nisha dolly convo. she seemed tensed today and maa ke instincts are always right. dekha accident ho gaya.
Originally posted by lgr007

They could drag the whole thing showing Viraj's side of story and GH again

@bold wont that be hoping too much

I know I am hoping too much...But Ramesh should know it's Sumit so that he doesn't blame Kabir na. May be Ramesh can overhear Dolly speaking to Nisha? (That would be TOOO much πŸ˜†)