Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 13/5 (RaKa Edit Page 27) - Page 3

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: soooperfan

well atleast they showed the cousins+Saurav helping! I was happy to see them doing something rather than suddenly being absent.

Arrey  Dolly why does she take so long to talk. I knew it!

Lakshmi hyperventilating a bit too much outside nishu's house..

Oh that photo moment...I just wanted to bang the tv! haha!

When Nishu enters when Saurav-Kabir are there...why does it take her so long to say he is meeting someone at such and such a point...?

@bold May be she wants to keep it a secret..so that cousins don't take away the credit at the end..😆 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Precap
Nisha and Dolly on phone. Nisha tells Sumit is going to echo point. Dolly tells Sumit just made that up to fool Nisha and that Sumit is going somewhere else. Kabir has already gone to echo point. Dolly tells there is very less time.
soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

@bold May be she wants to keep it a secret..so that cousins don't take away the credit at the end..😆 😆

hahahaha!!!
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lgr007

Ramesh angry mode...mera RaKa dreams ka kya hoga😭

Kabhi kabhi relationships ko strong banane me liye guess zaruri hota h ..it ll strengthen raka n spice up d relationship :p lol..what m I even saying xD
soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

Precap

Nisha and Dolly on phone. Nisha tells Sumit is going to echo point. Dolly tells Sumit just made that up to fool Nisha and that Sumit is going somewhere else. Kabir has already gone to echo point. Dolly tells there is very less time.

ah he is smart!! sumit! hmmm...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soooperfan

I like it...because it often happens...
When one of them is more boiling/ reactive...
The other is calmer...
Both are equally reactive/ calm according to the situation...But they compliment each other well...

That's one of the best things about RL. When one is angry, the other remains calm. Just like Ramesh told Lakshmi that they have to support Nisha after PC when Lakshmi was panic striken...Lakshmi did the same today. 

They understand each other well.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mehrana

Sumit is so smart. He deliberately let Nisha overhear him since he wanted to mislead her with the wrong location. I take my words back about him being dumb. You sumit, are playing it well.⭐️

So Kabir already started for echo point. That explains why he would reach the actual location late. Maybe at EP he will meet Viraj.

haan yaar ho sakta hai. u are so clever. i thinkin the black bag there will be kooda that is why vv blames kabir too. makes sense.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deek_210

Kabhi kabhi relationships ko strong banane me liye guess zaruri hota h ..it ll strengthen raka n spice up d relationship :p lol..what m I even saying xD

Yeah...it would take them some time to realise their true love for each other...🤣 
diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dolly in precap is supporting nishu, but why doesnt she do it in front of others in the same moment.
after all sumit has gone out na. pathetic she is. and why does she keep saying 'sumit
mera haath chodo. dard ho raha hain 😭😭😭😭' doesnt she have itni si common sense that
if instead of using the other hand to free her one hand, she can use it to pinch sumit so hard that
he leaves her or she could bite his hand too. 😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lgr007

i thought someone mixed Pubali's and Vivek's scripts...but the scene was easily the best of the day

another random thought - Kabir's disguise was disgustingly ugly...i mean he looked ughhh

@bold I exactly thought the same when Lakshmi said...bache galtiyaan karte hai...😆 As if Ramesh doesn't know that...He is the King of that theory..😆😆