Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 13/5 (RaKa Edit Page 27)

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Today's Moments.
1. Ramesh finally getting an outlet for his anger and blasting KN to Lakshmi. His anger is valid but seemed so delayed because of Lakshmi's absence. He is right that if Nisha had told her problem, they would have definitely helped and 3 months CM is completely not correct. But Lakshmi took over Ramesh's original role. It was nice how she said they have to support Nisha now, and even if it's CM, her love is true and kids make mistakes. RL does completely believe Kabir can't be a chor. Good signs. But Ramesh being angry is a hindrance for RaKa. 

2. Kabir at Viraj's place...in his "disguise" 😆 😆 So he finds Nisha's photo and shaadi dress for her in Viraj's room...and has his hands on Viraj's childhood photo and doesn't see it. *facepalm*. He doesn't find the jewels also...which was predictable. But what's the point of this scene? To know Viraj's obsession for Nisha? Also...isn't the Pent House in Lakshya Academy. Why did Viraj say Bunglow number?

3. Nisha-Jwala-Dolly-Sumit scene was nice. Dolly wanting to tell the truth but Sumit coming just in time. Nisha telling an old story of how Dolly helped her during exam was a very good moment. Hopefully, later Dolly stands for Nisha. Nisha overhearing Sumit going to meet someone with "saaman" was good. Finally, it's Overhearing! 😆 Nisha tells about the meeting to Kabir. 

4. In between Lakshmi going to KNH to meet Nisha, finding her house locked...calling her and Nisha telling she would call back. Ramesh angry with Nisha...Lakshmi unable to support Nisha in time...going to be guilt for RL also when Nisha's accident happens. 
Edited by Shwets1502 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
What exactly was Kabir searching in those tiny drawers? Can't be THE bag for sure 😆 And c'mon his hand was on the picture and he overlooks that for another picture on the bed. CVs *facepalm*
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ramesh angry mode...mera RaKa dreams ka kya hoga😭
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -SH-

What exactly was Kabir searching in those tiny drawers? Can't be THE bag for sure 😆 And c'mon his hand was on the picture and he overlooks that for another picture on the bed. CVs *facepalm*

CVs are creating suspense moments...😆 Seriously...that scene looked so funny. If some guy comes to my house to fix up electricity...I would definitely check what he is doing, especially if he goes to rooms..😆 

And Kabir checks something downstairs...goes upstairs and 20 min is up according to Saurav? 😆
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
viraj ke room ka ac was so funny yaar. why cant they show the original ac. agar nahi hai toh make up room ka dikha dete. the ac was the funny quotient, ðŸ¤£
diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
only scene interesting was lakshmi ramesh convo
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lgr007

Ramesh angry mode...mera RaKa dreams ka kya hoga😭

I hope he calms down..😔 Can't have angry Ramy against Kabir, blaming him.
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I too wonder what is the reason of the scene of Kabir going to Pent  house.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: diyah_us

only scene interesting was lakshmi ramesh convo

It was role reversal..😆 And it was natural. Ramesh has been with the CM truth bottled up and he let it out. Lakshmi didn't face Viraj and the shock moment and also the confrontation. Besides, when Ramesh knew, there was no FJ. 
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

I hope he calms down..😔 Can't have angry Ramy against Kabir, blaming him.

I too can't see such a scene. So on that day I'll watch after seeing MOTD.