Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Its All About Yaariyaan !

Chocomaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hola ppl πŸ˜Š Some of you must be knowing me as an OS writer πŸ˜³ And today for the first time am making a post on the forum on episode that aired today.I havent really made an analysis before so pls bear with me and read at your own risk πŸ˜‰

My My i totally loved the epi today ❀️..After weeks and weeks we got a fabulous epi.Today's epi had an equal share of MaNan and Cavya πŸ‘πŸΌ..

The way Manik understood Nandini and promised to give her time alone even though it hurts to be away from her was such an heart warming gesture.He has come a really long way.Its hard to imagine that Monster Manik who has never taken a No for an answer, is now stepping back to give his lady love some much needed space to heal.For he understands and feels the pain Nandini is going through πŸ’”.He knew how traumatic it must still be for her and how difficult it is to get back to normal.Although he wish she could let him in and shares her feelings with him.

He yearns to see her smile again.The smile, that first got his attention.The smile, which he had wished would be directed at him even during the days they supposedly hated each other in the beginning.The way he made her listen to her heart while he whispered those magical words "I Love You " in her ear was an aww moment.Although Nandini's mind couldn't let her acknowledge it after the traumatic she just went through.Her heart and eyes conveyed an altogether different story.Those eyes held such hopes when she looked back at him.Though she preferred to be alone she couldn't bear the thought of being away from him.
And hence she searches for him when he stopped following her.( And i personally loved the cute expressions of Manik while he followed her and got caught.Their silent communication was kinda cute )

The way she clutched at his pinky finger with her own was such a cute moment.She knew in heart that she needs him by her side always.But she just couldn't bring herself to move past the nightmare she had the previous night.The way their eyes met communicated their mutual love and care for each other.Even though she couldnt bring herself to smile, the sad expression on Manik's face tugged at her heart.

On the other hand i thoroughly loved how Navya voiced out her feelings to her mother and Cabir's mother.So far the girl who has learnt to supress her worries and problems within herself and tried to move on with her life and who has tolerated her Mother's and Cabir's mom's intrusion on making her marry Cabir so far, has finally snapped.She made her mom understand why Cabir cannot marry her or any other girl and she even made it clear to Cabir's mom that what she is doing to her son in the name of love is just creating a further wedge between both of them.She stood up for Cabir today and for herself πŸ‘

She told her mother clearly that she will not marry and raise her kid alone.Although her mother's reaction is understandable and the chaos that followed right after.The way Cabir stood up for Navya and took responsibility for raising the kid with her was commendable πŸ‘ .Like Manik, Cabir too has come a long way, from being an insensitive jerk who made fun of innocent people and took videos of their suffering and posted on public websites without a care for their feelings, is now taking responsibility of a girl and her unborn baby ,who he himself has tortured along with his friends.Their bond of friendship is heartwarming.

Last but not least, Nandini - Navya scene was totally emotional and moving.Navya as a good friend understood Nandini's pain and tries to make her look at the bright side.For she herself has gone through hell and back with her own problems and still battling more day to day.Though she knows her Nandu is courageous and brave, she makes her understand that all is not lost.Everything happens for good.The minute Nandini realised the truth and reality of her friend's state she immediately goes back to her protective mode.Trying to make it right for Navya and ready to be there for her.πŸ‘ Their friendship is just adorable.The way they care for each other.

On the other hand, Manbir is having another man to man conversation.Manik expresses his frustration on not being able to be with Nandini when she needs him the most.He hates to see her go to the dark place that he has been.He along with Cabir and Mukti has gone through similar hurt and pain and knew how to tough it is to beat the demons of the dark world.And he then remembers Navya who is facing her own demons.The shock and admiration he has for Cabir,after learning that his friend has taken the responsiblity for Navya and her unborn child was touching.

It all ultimately comes down to the friendship.And today's episode is all about Yaariyaan and its strong bond of friendship.Parth, Niti , Ayaz and Veebha did an excellent job today πŸ‘ their feelings and expressions were so natural and it touched our hearts.

Sorry for the long post 😳 i dint mean to blabber this much πŸ˜† it just happened.Feel free to throw tomatoes for wasting your time πŸ˜›... but if you liked the post i would love to hear your point of view 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 thank you for making the post .. aa gale lag ja πŸ€—
i just loved loved today's epi  ..it was  much needed .. hope to see these frnds talks in future too ... 
that fingers holdng scene was awww and the best part is its nandu who held first ...
nandini u cant be away from ur manik, u know it very well .. u need him and he needs u ...
chintuuu ❀️  u πŸ˜³
Edited by ragvir.fan - 8 years ago
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely post😳
and yes today was purely about yaariyan, loved Manbir and NavNi
they were awesome each
and Manik was pure joy and awesome today

Chocomaniac thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miminits

lovely post😳

and yes today was purely about yaariyan, loved Manbir and NavNi
they were awesome each
and Manik was pure joy and awesome today

Hey wat a coincidence 😳 i just read your own lovely post and commented.
And yeah Manik is always adorable and his cute smile
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bang on episode and bang on post...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Zoya_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree, MaNan hv come a long way, Nandu's really changed him...he was too adorable in today's ep😳 , CaVya also were superb ...overall lovely ep
Chocomaniac thumbnail
Originally posted by: ragvir.fan

thank you for making the post .. aa gale lag ja πŸ€—

i just loved loved today's epi  ..it was  much needed .. hope to see these frnds talks in future too ... 
that fingers holdng scene was awww and the best part is its nandu who held first ...
nandini u cant be away from ur manik, u know it very well .. u need him and he needs u ...
chintuuu ❀️  u πŸ˜³

πŸ€— Thank u dibu ..ya that finger holding scene was so awww..Over all a feel good epi that we have been yearning for so long !!

πŸ€— ❀️ u too
Chocomaniac thumbnail
Originally posted by: Smiley_23

Bang on episode and bang on post...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank u dear 😳 i was so happy with epi that i couldnt stop myself from making a postπŸ˜†
Chocomaniac thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zoya_09

Agree, MaNan hv come a long way, Nandu's really changed him...he was too adorable in today's ep😳 , CaVya also were superb ...overall lovely ep

Ya i agree πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm glad to see happy posts