Fan Fictions

Dark Shadows

mythli1208 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
purly an imagination story...(kind a fiction type..) Dark SHadows- part 1 sanyu- beautiful,graceful girl of age 18 randhir - brave , handsome boy of age 20 intro- once there was a town...it was cmpleted... very happy town.. but ... somthn hapnd.. n everythin went into dark side... in tht town... so ... it happened so like tht they divided people into 4 catogories.. 1KIND 2BRAVE 3HONEST 4INTELLIGENT and at of age 18... they consider a child to b adult.. n a test - (destiny) wer results will b leadin to his/ her destiny... they will fall into any of the above categories... sanyu and his bro ankith were twins and they belong to same town... the time went so fast... tht sanyu and ankith turn to 18.. their parents were in honest field... honest deals with giving justice to every1.. leadin in true way.. like kind of lawyers.. judges... n they want their children to be in the same.. so tht they can lead a same life...together... AT TEST.. sanyu was kinda tensed... she luked around... everythin was new... diferent.. ankith came n sat beside sanyu.. ankith - so u cant decide wat u want...u r fate wil decide wer wil u b.. sanyu- i noe.. ankith- wat r u upto ? sanyu - dont b mad... ive gt nthn to do.. i am jus waitin fr my turn.. meanwhile sanyu mom(M) cmes... M - sanyu dear... *hugs* all the best.. n no mater wat.. rember ur mom is always der for u.. sanyu - yes mom... love u sanyu smiles... and the instructor.. cals sanyu name .. she goes ahead... PRECAP- boy grabs sanyu frm behind.. sanyu yells "leave me !"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters