swaara & sanskaar

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
now dont come on the conclusion that i am pairing them 
from day i swaara had shown a person having strong personality , always speak her mind seeing current scenerio where laksh confessing is  luv for swara . in many post i have read swara will find harder to reciprocate laksh luv. REALLY... do u really think after laksh confession swara will have feeling for laksh is sounds like swara was waiting for it. not really as till now swara had not shown any attraction towards laksh may be in future im not talking about ragya here but  not seeing that  she will reciprocate laksh feelings atleast not so soon . i m confused with one of dialogue of swaar which she says to laksh that we not always get what we want in life instead we get that we never thought about it something like that which can imply on both laksh & ragini..one of the forum member matreyee says the key of this couple confusion lies wth swaara which i completely agree with.

SANSKAAR  for me his real personality  is very mysterious & interesting as currently he is shown as a insane person ( which some suggest that he is faking ) but i think  he is having a very strong personality which is being admired by laksh also. well his real personality will be disclosed in cuming episodes. but i find him more rebellious & strong  matured than laksh .

today my frnd suggested me that it could happen that sanskaar & ragini may become very gud frnds, may be swaara may not fall for lucky ,  dadi & durga prasad duo hate each other but have a common hatred towards swaara as she said may be dp is against ragani but if he & dadi comes to know about laksh's luv for swaara they both may join hands & can make situations which may result into ragya's forced marriaged & regarding swaara's entry she said  when sanskaar regain his senses swaara can be his partner & enter maheshwari mansion . just a thought  sorry if i hurted some one share ur views

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishqwaalalove thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i think sanskaar and swara will look very cute together ...i always found laksh like ragini ...they both are from conservative families and in a way or other suppressing or living according to their elders wish not theirs where as swara and sanskar from starting are rebellious onesπŸ˜†...against all the stupid rules and regulations...
i have no problem with swarya ...but it not at all seems like swara has any type of feelings for laksh till now...and i dont think she will develope it after knowing her sister loves laksh a lot ...

i like all the pairings ...even ragsan also ...but somewhere it looks like sanskaar is only obsessed for ragini ...he thinks her as a friend till now attracted to her and wants her at any cost without seeing happiness of ragini ...i mean ragini will be happy only when she is with laksh or with her family or swara  ...😳😳
...if they will marry ragini will be very forced to do all things for laksh happiness...she will take care of sanskaar which is the most bad storyline ever...

ragya are totally opposite to each other ...i always find their storyline very strong ...i want ragini to teach laksh a lesson of breaking someone heart again and again how it feels in real...

after knowing how laksh is in real i think ragini will start hating laksh and will think that she is mad to fall in love with him ...that laksh is not this one...

she will try to move on for sure...but i want laksh to realise his mistake of breaking her hear again and again ...

then laksh will fall for ragini the girl whome he wants really in life outgoing independent and all...

and then laksh will try to win ragini's heart at any cost ...😳

in swarya ,i see more friendship and crush than love ...(sorry for saying this just my opinion...)😊