Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: dey.bh

Please , ye wah beta mat bolo. Mujhe Uma ki shakal dikhti hai😆

Waise Uma could marry Rudra. They would make a perfect couple. Naam aur kaam dono milte julte hai. Rudra- Uma.🤣

Rudra can sit, do his planning and plotting and Uma will shout on him. Wah, beta wah. Sab kuch meray bina. 🤣 between there is something c'mon between them both of them hate Mathurs. 😉
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dey.bh

Please , ye wah beta mat bolo. Mujhe Uma ki shakal dikhti hai😆

Waise Uma could marry Rudra. They would make a perfect couple. Naam aur kaam dono milte  julte hai. Rudra- Uma.🤣

😆.

Someone else mentioned that too a couple of weeks ago, I said no way as Rudra is too evil but now I also want this if it means she will go out of ManYa's life ðŸ˜†
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The decrease in rating is saddening but last week was very slow paced.  Hope we get more ratings this week.

This week UK ratings, TSM is in top three shows for the last two days.  Hope the ratings improve in UK as well as India.
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Well!! every one has voiced their feelings and it is the same for me too. The decline in TRP is sasura Rudra. 

Too much emphasis was given to negativity and Rudra's evil plans which drove away people to some other channels.

I too have not seen TSM for a couple of days, just read the written episodes, ever since the focus was on the sickening plots of Rudra and out of focus Sneha who was under extreme mental pressure, due to Hari's bail.  She did not pay much attention to her children and what was happening in front of eyes, but there she was trying to save the world in a very thoughtless way.  

I do hope that the CVs will now realize what they are doing and what the public wants from them.
Edited by lara3110 - 8 years ago
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Also why is Sneha not able to smell the problem like Rachu did.. Both rachu and Amu smelled there is something with Rudra.. Why is she blindly believing what he is saying ? ðŸ˜•
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think pace of the show and its predictability are the main reasons...btw forum is rocking with so many posts...sorry for not replying...will try to be regular asap...byee...