India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS TRP 7.3 (Page 2)

basuanasuya Goldie
basuanasuya
basuanasuya

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
By the way Sophie ,Nikki I didn't watch it for some days ..what is there in this track to be loved by audience so much ?? I thought the track is a complete character assassination of leads .Shocked Why it's so huge hit ?? (Pulling my hair) please somebody tell me  what's the secret there which  I am not able to understand ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

touch_of_pinkani_gr

touch_of_pink IF-Sizzlerz
touch_of_pink
touch_of_pink

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basuanasuya

By the way Sophie ,Nikki I didn't watch it for some days ..what is there in this track to be loved by audience so much ?? I thought the track is a complete character assassination of leads .Shocked Why it's so huge hit ?? (Pulling my hair) please somebody tell me  what's the secret there which  I am not able to understand ROFL

No idea Anasuya. I've not watched a whole episode for weeks. Stern SmileROFL

Today I saw a glimpse of SBB. Kokila was hitting Ahem with a stick while Gopi was protecting him as his shield. She ended up getting majority of the hits. LOL

Even Tolu/Molu have been butchered! It turns out they didn't know Gopi went to jail for killing Radha. Apparently Jigs and Pari told them Gopi went abroad for treatment. ErmmLOL

They've turned this track into one big fat mess but hey ho, TRP viewers love it so what do we know. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyavatika_rani_gr

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

Indian audiences LOVE watching 2 women fighting for one man, a man who isnt worth fighting for in the first place, who treats both women like shit and only adores his mom. LOL

Many of these viewers grew up watching 80s movies starring Jeetendra with 2 wives, usually Sridevi and Jayaprada. It was usually Jeetu or Rishi as the bigamist hero torn between 2 women, each woman putting on sindoor for the bigamist and singing, "Bhala hai, Bura hai, jaisa bhi hai, Mera pati mera DEVTA hai". Sleepy

These viewers LOVE watching the pairon ki jooti, eternally kicked, abused, doormat heroine, being kicked and abused by the rude, obnoxious, MCP, disgusting "hero" and still she clings to his feet, defends him and begs for his acceptance till the end. Dead

Edited by pallavi25 - 13 May 2015 at 5:37pm

basuanasuyavatika_rani_gr

basuanasuya Goldie
basuanasuya
basuanasuya

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by touch_of_pink

No idea Anasuya. I've not watched a whole episode for weeks. Stern SmileROFL

Today I saw a glimpse of SBB. Kokila was hitting Ahem with a stick while Gopi was protecting him as his shield. She ended up getting majority of the hits. LOL

Even Tolu/Molu have been butchered! It turns out they didn't know Gopi went to jail for killing Radha. Apparently Jigs and Pari told them Gopi went abroad for treatment. ErmmLOL

They've turned this track into one big fat mess but hey ho, TRP viewers love it so what do we know. Big smile

Ohh Gopi  still saving ahem  Angry 
How can tolu molu not know infront of them Gopi said hetal na that for her good works punishment reduced to eight years ...and they talked about Indore nai ? Am I hallucinating Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vatika_r

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Indian audiences LOVE watching 2 women fighting for one man, a man who isnt worth fighting for in the first place, who treats both women like shit and only adores his mom. LOL

Many of these viewers grew up watching 80s movies starring Jeetendra with 2 wives, usually Sridevi and Jayaprada. It was usually Jeetu or Rishi as the bigamist hero torn between 2 women, each woman putting on sindoor for the bigamist and singing, "Bhala hai, Bura hai, jaisa bhi hai, Mera pati mera DEVTA hai". Sleepy

These viewers LOVE watching the pairon ki jooti, eternally kicked, abused, doormat heroine, being kicked and abused by the rude, obnoxious, MCP, disgusting "hero" and still she clings to his feet, defends him and begs for his acceptance till the end. Dead
Agree.. they like such stories Pallavi... it is horrible .. we are hating this hatredness track so much.. but the irony is we are still watching... LOL

basuanasuyavatika_rpallavi25

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

Originally posted by pallavi25

Agree.. they like such stories Pallavi... it is horrible .. we are hating this hatredness track so much.. but the irony is we are still watching... LOL

I never watched it regularly but nowadays Im finding the younger generation quite interesting, so I watch the show sometimes, with a kind of horrified fascination...LOL
But anyway even this is better than those vulgar, disgusting Radha episodes...couldnt stand Radha...glad that shes dead. 

Edited by pallavi25 - 14 May 2015 at 1:00am
Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sophiewonzer14

It's high?Shocked Seems trp aunties are loving the showConfused

Love your gif.  Sums up exactly our expressions.   Must say that I like to think that it is not Gopi's tears that have raised the trps but rather the fact that she is fighting back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Angel_mistica.

touch_of_pink IF-Sizzlerz
touch_of_pink
touch_of_pink

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

1400 episodes+ no.1 TRP Celebration going on, on the sets of #Saathnibhanasaathiya #Saathiya

Embedded image permalink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuya.Angel_mistica.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index