Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS TRP 7.3 - Page 2

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: basuanasuya

By the way Sophie ,Nikki I didn't watch it for some days ..what is there in this track to be loved by audience so much ?? I thought the track is a complete character assassination of leads .😲 Why it's so huge hit ?? (Pulling my hair) please somebody tell me  what's the secret there which  I am not able to understand πŸ€£

Indian audiences LOVE watching 2 women fighting for one man, a man who isnt worth fighting for in the first place, who treats both women like shit and only adores his mom. πŸ˜†

Many of these viewers grew up watching 80s movies starring Jeetendra with 2 wives, usually Sridevi and Jayaprada. It was usually Jeetu or Rishi as the bigamist hero torn between 2 women, each woman putting on sindoor for the bigamist and singing, "Bhala hai, Bura hai, jaisa bhi hai, Mera pati mera DEVTA hai". πŸ₯±

These viewers LOVE watching the pairon ki jooti, eternally kicked, abused, doormat heroine, being kicked and abused by the rude, obnoxious, MCP, disgusting "hero" and still she clings to his feet, defends him and begs for his acceptance till the end. πŸ€’
Edited by pallavi25 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: touch_of_pink

No idea Anasuya. I've not watched a whole episode for weeks. πŸ˜³πŸ€£

Today I saw a glimpse of SBB. Kokila was hitting Ahem with a stick while Gopi was protecting him as his shield. She ended up getting majority of the hits. πŸ˜†

Even Tolu/Molu have been butchered! It turns out they didn't know Gopi went to jail for killing Radha. Apparently Jigs and Pari told them Gopi went abroad for treatment. πŸ€”πŸ˜†

They've turned this track into one big fat mess but hey ho, TRP viewers love it so what do we know. πŸ˜ƒ

Ohh Gopi  still saving ahem  πŸ˜‘ 
How can tolu molu not know infront of them Gopi said hetal na that for her good works punishment reduced to eight years ...and they talked about Indore nai ? Am I hallucinating πŸ˜²
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pallavi25

Indian audiences LOVE watching 2 women fighting for one man, a man who isnt worth fighting for in the first place, who treats both women like shit and only adores his mom. πŸ˜†

Many of these viewers grew up watching 80s movies starring Jeetendra with 2 wives, usually Sridevi and Jayaprada. It was usually Jeetu or Rishi as the bigamist hero torn between 2 women, each woman putting on sindoor for the bigamist and singing, "Bhala hai, Bura hai, jaisa bhi hai, Mera pati mera DEVTA hai". πŸ₯±

These viewers LOVE watching the pairon ki jooti, eternally kicked, abused, doormat heroine, being kicked and abused by the rude, obnoxious, MCP, disgusting "hero" and still she clings to his feet, defends him and begs for his acceptance till the end. πŸ€’

Agree.. they like such stories Pallavi... it is horrible .. we are hating this hatredness track so much.. but the irony is we are still watching... πŸ˜†
pallavi25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ani_gr

Agree.. they like such stories Pallavi... it is horrible .. we are hating this hatredness track so much.. but the irony is we are still watching... πŸ˜†

I never watched it regularly but nowadays Im finding the younger generation quite interesting, so I watch the show sometimes, with a kind of horrified fascination...πŸ˜†
But anyway even this is better than those vulgar, disgusting Radha episodes...couldnt stand Radha...glad that shes dead. 
Edited by pallavi25 - 8 years ago
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: sophiewonzer14

It's high?😲 Seems trp aunties are loving the showπŸ˜•

Love your gif.  Sums up exactly our expressions.   Must say that I like to think that it is not Gopi's tears that have raised the trps but rather the fact that she is fighting back.
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
StarPlus FanClub@STARPlus_FC

1400 episodes+ no.1 TRP Celebration going on, on the sets of #Saathnibhanasaathiya #Saathiya

Embedded image permalink

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Tanya sharma@2795_tani

Yay! Thankyouuu sooo much guys! I hope we continue to entertain you'll

Embedded image permalink

Edited by touch_of_pink - 8 years ago
LoveSaathiya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't really even watch this show anymore...I just don't like where it's going.πŸ˜•That's why I shifted my focus to Suhani Si Ek Ladki,lol!