BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
On a different note

Too many new entries
DiyaRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ishita-Subbu scene was unintentionally hilarious. The person who got betrayed is now advising the betrayer not to betray once again! 😆  Wasn't her experience enough?

Ishita-Simmi scene was supposed to an be emotional one but turned out to be a creepy one.  We always wanted to hear Ishita acknowledging that Raman is the best thing happened in her life and she did acknowledge it. But at the same time she also openly declared that she's the luckiest one to get Subbu out of her life as she said to Simmi "ekdin tumhe bhi eahsaas hoga jisse picha choota bahut acche ke liye choota"...!! But...but...they are tying up Simmi with THAT VERY GUY whom Ishita considers the worst thing happened in her life!!

New entry can act and seems like an honest police officer. Subbu's gift is to confuse viewers, I guess. Don't think he will make his move so early. Nice to see that Param is aware of whole story now, his taunt to Ishita about keeping her "purane ashiq" at her arm's length by marrying him off with Simmi  sounded like a natural reaction for a change.
BombayTroll thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiyaRathore

Ishita-Subbu scene was unintentionally hilarious. The person who got betrayed is now advising the betrayer not to betray once again!😆 Wasn't her experience enough?

Ishita-Simmi scene was supposed to an be emotional one but turned out to be a creepy one. We always wanted to hear Ishita acknowledging that Raman is the best thing happened in her life and she did acknowledge it. But at the same time she also openly declared that she's the luckiest one to get Subbu out of her life as she said to Simmi "ekdin tumhe bhi eahsaas hoga jisse picha choota bahut acche ke liye choota"...!! But...but...they are tying up Simmi with THAT VERY GUY whom Ishita considers the worst thing happened in her life!!

New entry can act and seems like an honest police officer. Subbu's gift is to confuse viewers, I guess. Don't think he will make his move so early. Nice to see that Param is aware of whole story now, his taunt to Ishita about keeping her "purane ashiq" at her arm's length by marrying him off with Simmi sounded like a natural reaction for a change.

Haha

True

Both scenes were hilarious

She told wet cardboard

You cheated me

Still wet cardboard was sitting there shamelessly

New guy is decent

BombayTroll thumbnail
Aaj sunny leone ke birthday hai
ambrzk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

Aaj sunny leone ke birthday hai

kya baat hai Leo tum larkon ko aur koi kaam nahi uski birthday bi yaad hai😆😆🤣🥳

Ishita-Subbu scene was unintentionally hilarious. The person who got betrayed is now advising the betrayer not to betray once again! 😆  Wasn't her experience enough?

Ishita-Simmi scene was supposed to an be emotional one but turned out to be a creepy one.  We always wanted to hear Ishita acknowledging that Raman is the best thing happened in her life and she did acknowledge it. But at the same time she also openly declared that she's the luckiest one to get Subbu out of her life as she said to Simmi "ekdin tumhe bhi eahsaas hoga jisse picha choota bahut acche ke liye choota"...!! But...but...they are tying up Simmi with THAT VERY GUY whom Ishita considers the worst thing happened in her life!!

New entry can act and seems like an honest police officer. Subbu's gift is to confuse viewers, I guess. Don't think he will make his move so early. Nice to see that Param is aware of whole story now, his taunt to Ishita about keeping her "purane ashiq" at her arm's length by marrying him off with Simmi  sounded like a natural reaction for a change.

@bold : This part Baffles me most .
Maatey tu usse samjhaa raahi hian yaa dara rahi hain...😆
Bewakoof Aurat...

If someone is explaining me this...I would freak at the thought of getting married to such guy.🤣

Parmeetey is ⭐️
Edited by RollingStones - 8 years ago
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Well, she did warn Subbu that Raman would kill him if he jilted Simmi. She herself had only harmless appa who could cry...but do nothing else.

In any case Subbu thinks kids r most important, so for Ananya's sake he will be loyal to Simmi!

And you never know, next time Raman throws her out of the house, she may need outside support as well!😆
Originally posted by: sunitas123

Well, she did warn Subbu that Raman would kill him if he jilted Simmi. She herself had only harmless appa who could cry...but do nothing else.

In any case Subbu thinks kids r most important, so for Ananya's sake he will be loyal to Simmi!

And you never know, next time Raman throws her out of the house, she may need outside support as well!😆

@bold : so much for Independent , Smart  Ishita...She need another mard to rely on...😆.
Sacchi mein usmein koi self-respect hain hi nahin...