s.love thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i do have a feeling that ASR's mystery is related with his brother or his son .Son is not possible bcoz he is  too young to be a father ,i mean whenever a boy's voice come in background it looks like a teenager boy is talking so most probably it will be his brother .And i do have feeling that his brother is a look alike of randhir .if you noticed carefully then when he was seeing a photo in his wallet then it look like randhir's old picture ( clean shaved and short hair) .And over that randhir's words always put a great impact on him or it reminds him of someone .If my assumption comes true then it will be a super duper treat to watch bcoz it was always sanyukta or parth finding out a mystery but this time i want randhir to be a part of it .
Well i guess during the competition of lits, randhir will be highly injured or might be in danger and this thing might remind him of his brother and then he will he support the dream team or instruct them to save randhir .
I really want something like that to happen and then also might ranawat open up about his past to the dream team . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I.Am.DIVERGENT thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
maybe this can happen because shq mein kuch bhi ho sakta and it will be a  treat to watch those episodes
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Meko to ab pakka yakin hai Randhir-Ranawat has some deep connection 
anu_anya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if it happens sh will be more interesting

hope for d best
lovearohi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no I don't think cvs will show this look alike vali think
n most importantly if his brother would look lik rd he wont giv him such task or behave rudely with him
he thinks about rd's words coz indirectly his words remind him of his past
scarlet1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agar hua toh
SH will be more interesting