Servicewali Bahu

Payal Rai, d Marketing product of Prasads

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Guddi wears d earring nd aks her mom on how s it looking on her...Santoshi warns her abt jog...Guddi says tat wen Payal's income arrives she would wear it without any hesistation...Santoshi 2 thinks tat wen payal's income comes, she too would like to order a new set of ornaments for her...

A guy comes into PWD office 4 requesting, Payal to approve a property for orphanage house...She feels proud of his work and glances the file and notices tat d paper contains some illegal work...He tries to bribe Payal but she protests against d wrong doings...Finally satish threw d guy out from d room...

Jog demands a partnership for his younger son in d coaching center...Deepak gets tensed of d demand but Atul sinha cools him down...Atul makes his son understand d profit dey all gonna yield wen Payal becomes d face of the coaching center...Whereas Jog overhears abt it...nd thinks of trapping payal in a better way...

Deepak asks Jog to come inside to meet his dad...Jog and Atul became d partners of d center, in d demand of making Payal as d face of d Tejaswini coaching center...

Dev brings lunch for Payal nd asks d clerk to give it to Payal...Satish comes there and reveals Dev as d husband of Payal...Payal asks Dev to come into d cabin nd asks him abt d loan...He feels devastated abt rejection from d bank...Payal encourages him tat he ll b successful one fine day and states tat she trusts him so much...but he simply tells tat he jus want her to b happy...

Ayyo appreciates abt d sharpness of Jog's brain...nd Ayyo 2 eyes for an contract in PWD as it will yield crores of income...But Jog tells abt how Payal s so sincere and honest tat she returned d money d they got from d school construction...Ayyo plans of attaining d contract in any situation...Gul overhears it and thinks to spoil his plan...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Nice titleπŸ˜†

Am happy to see Payal taking firm decision of not approving NGO's proposal...without raising her voice or showing anger in her eyes. πŸ˜ƒ

Nice update Nirmala and precap seems interesting...waiting to see whether Payal will come to know about the Deal of her FIL with Sinha..
Edited by chitsri65 - 8 years ago
Angel_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update 😊

The prasads 😑
NBT-BV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dev visits Payal to fetch her lunch - a well suited role - keep it up. 
BTW - both of our leads are venturing into fools paradise thinking that running a coaching centre is child's play which any tom dick and harry and a college drop out can run successfully - GREAT IDEA.😊😊😊  

Angel_Arya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-NBT-BV

BTW - both of our leads are venturing into fools paradise thinking that running a coaching centre is child's play which any tom dick and harry and a college drop out can run successfully - GREAT IDEA.😊😊😊

Whats wrong if dev got lunch for payal πŸ˜•

And idea of running a coaching centre seriously sounds weird for dev
NBT-BV thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Angel_Arya

Whats wrong if dev got lunch for payal πŸ˜•

There is nothing wrong - rather its an appreciative gesture on his part πŸ˜Š

And idea of running a coaching centre seriously sounds weird for dev

I'm actually envious of Dev - who is getting all the good things on a platter without any effort😊😊😊

Angel_Arya thumbnail

I'm actually envious of Dev - who is getting all the good things on a platter without any effort😊😊😊

Ohhh 😊

Well i guess we viewers are seeing how luck plays an important role in dev's life πŸ˜†
nirmalac99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-NBT-BV

lol I think Dev s a graduateπŸ˜†...he is in d coaching center for improving his analytical and reasoning skills so tat he can clear IBPS examinations...Hope I am not d one from India...

@bold, 100% true abt tat...

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Thanks dearies for ur cute and encouraging replies...
NBT-BV thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-nirmalac99

lol I think Dev s a graduateπŸ˜†...he is in d coaching center for improving his analytical and reasoning skills so tat he can clear IBPS examinations...Hope I am not d one from India...

@bold, 100% true abt tat...

AS per my knowledge it has not been mentioned in the show whether he is graduate or not. Once Dev said I'll not study now. 

All said - being a simple graduate is not enough to earn a livelyhood unless one clears some competition or has some professional qualification