Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

wat bout ur sister Aahil??? (Page 2)

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

I have a feeling Nazia is in on her Bhaijaan's plan lol She seemed too friendly and trusting of her Bhabhijaan LOL Plus I am sure she has her own account or credit cards but if she is smart, she will let that remain a secret Wink Anyway thats just what I feel, could be totally off LOL As for fighting upfront, I guess for someone like her, who can play dirty, its best to deal with it differently lol If she was the upfront kind, he would have faced her straight up but she always plays the bechari card, in front of the media, police, docs... He would not be able to do anything lol So I personally prefer this way better! Also, Aahil has gone thru a lot, emotionally, how long would he keep playing these games... He def needed that break lol 
This point really cracked me up LOL I really wish she had that much self defensive measures with her...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AGirlHasNoNameRaingoddessMrDarcyfanflora212

AGirlHasNoName IF-Dazzler
AGirlHasNoName
AGirlHasNoName

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I would think that all Ibrahim children probably have their own personal accounts. They haven't shown Nazia complain about money as of yet so she probably has something saved up. Guess we'll find out soon.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LelyaRaingoddesssimran_singh_24MrDarcyfanflora212

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Originally posted by flora212

I have a feeling Nazia is in on her Bhaijaan's plan lol She seemed too friendly and trusting of her Bhabhijaan LOL Plus I am sure she has her own account or credit cards but if she is smart, she will let that remain a secret Wink Anyway thats just what I feel, could be totally off LOL
Where is Shazia! I miss her CryCry Nazia was supposed to be negetive right or cvs changed the planLOL

I guess now she is positive LOL They have too much on their plate anyway in terms of negative characters WinkLOL Yes I miss Shazia too! Hope they show her soon! But for now, I am enjoying how sab milkar Chudail ki watt laga rahi hai LOL And then Saif's reactions LOL
Trust me I am just too happy to see Chudail in this situation ROFL
Yesterday was the first episode I loved to watch her on screen in between of SaHil scenes too LOL Especially in the precap, when she received her old tampered sandals from her Ammi...her expression ROFL...she would have wondered that little did they let me to buy those sandals at the airport...I would have had that at least...LOL

Edited by --Aishwarya-- - 13 May 2015 at 9:01am

LelyaGrilledCheeseRaingoddessMrDarcyfanflora212

Tunailuvsahil Goldie
Tunailuvsahil
Tunailuvsahil

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Ahil love his sisters so much.i dnt think ahil so fool to make his sisters suffer

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged
I'm sure he has taken care of his family in some way,while excluding S2.

I don't care whether he does all these remotely, am just happy to see him take some actions.

I was pissed off when he played house with S2 when the love of his has gone missing.
The way he has done all these kinda reminds me of the Ahil of the early days when he was harassing Sanam.remember when he pushed Rehan to stop Sanam at the bus-stop? He did say,in my own way". this is his way.
Let's not forget he was raised by a sly cat.LOL

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 13 May 2015 at 9:39am

LelyaAGirlHasNoNameTIA.TiaMrDarcyfanflora212

cherryfrasier Senior Member
cherryfrasier
cherryfrasier

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:54am | IP Logged
In one week so many things can happen.

But he did say the house was going to be auctioned. Maybe he Ahil  can buy it.

Go to top