Qubool Hai

wat bout ur sister Aahil???

TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Aahil has very easily got rid of Sanam2 the Chudail and went to Himachal Pradesh and enjoying the beautiful weather there. I was really impressed by Aahil's full proof planning of blocking the credit cards, taking away all the cash. Even debarred her from the property and also told his manager and CA to not provide her any financial support. Even Khala Khalu deserved this. As they were the equal partners in crime first with Tanveer and now that New Sanam. They have always tried to ruin Aahil's life. But what about his Baby Sister Nazia who is yet to be married and pregnant??? And more over what about "Chui Mui" Lateef??? He has always been loyal to Aahil and has always pampered him. Where would they go and what would they eat??

Though I was very impressed my Aahil's master move, I would have liked it if Aahil would have done all this to Sanam2 on her face. I would have loved to see both their Tashan and their sizzling and hot negative chemistry. Instead Aahil is playing his game via his pawns while remaining incognito. Not Fair Aahil. Not fair at all.. Fight like a man. Strike from the up front and not back.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
His sisters will not be kicked outπŸ˜› only chudail! 
But Chudail will return when SaHil will come in IM then both will kick Chudail out of their lives forever and that too on her face πŸ˜› besides I am glad Aahil is doing all these peet piche right now!πŸ˜† 
Edited by flora212 - 8 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have a feeling Nazia is in on her Bhaijaan's plan lol She seemed too friendly and trusting of her Bhabhijaan πŸ˜† Plus I am sure she has her own account or credit cards but if she is smart, she will let that remain a secret πŸ˜‰ Anyway thats just what I feel, could be totally off πŸ˜† As for fighting upfront, I guess for someone like her, who can play dirty, its best to deal with it differently lol If she was the upfront kind, he would have faced her straight up but she always plays the bechari card, in front of the media, police, docs... He would not be able to do anything lol So I personally prefer this way better! Also, Aahil has gone thru a lot, emotionally, how long would he keep playing these games... He def needed that break lol Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raingoddess

I have a feeling Nazia is in on her Bhaijaan's plan lol She seemed too friendly and trusting of her Bhabhijaan πŸ˜† Plus I am sure she has her own account or credit cards but if she is smart, she will let that remain a secret πŸ˜‰ Anyway thats just what I feel, could be totally off πŸ˜†

Where is Shazia! I miss her πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Nazia was supposed to be negetive right or cvs changed the planπŸ˜†
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

Where is Shazia! I miss her πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Nazia was supposed to be negetive right or cvs changed the planπŸ˜†

I guess now she is positive πŸ˜† They have too much on their plate anyway in terms of negative characters πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Yes I miss Shazia too! Hope they show her soon! But for now, I am enjoying how sab milkar Chudail ki watt laga rahi hai πŸ˜† And then Saif's reactions πŸ˜†
flora212 thumbnail

I guess now she is positive πŸ˜† They have too much on their plate anyway in terms of negative characters πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Yes I miss Shazia too! Hope they show her soon! But for now, I am enjoying how sab milkar Chudail ki watt laga rahi hai πŸ˜† And then Saif's reactions πŸ˜†

Trust me I am just too happy to see Chudail in this situation πŸ€£
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well if he has planned something for his sister and has left her with her own source of financial support then I have no qualms. I hope Nazia does not have to suffer b'cos of all this. As of now she is positive and worried about her Aahil Bhaijaan so I'm in full support of her. If she turns negative tomorrow, we will bash her then.
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ThaT thought crossed my mind too as if what would happen to Nazia n Shazia n Buddha nawab , (lateef is so non existent these days πŸ˜­,) but then i thought maybe he has thought if a way to taje the family somewhere, anyways the business is also running n he must have done something i know
About him attacking from the back, well i loved how she had got all the shocks of her life one by one, i dont hv much issues regarding peeth peeche ka waar, this Woman deserves it right πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
Well yeah would hv liked to see Forefront ka waar too,but we will get that too 
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I have a feeling Nazia is in on her Bhaijaan's plan lol She seemed too friendly and trusting of her Bhabhijaan πŸ˜† Plus I am sure she has her own account or credit cards but if she is smart, she will let that remain a secret πŸ˜‰ Anyway thats just what I feel, could be totally off πŸ˜† As for fighting upfront, I guess for someone like her, who can play dirty, its best to deal with it differently lol If she was the upfront kind, he would have faced her straight up but she always plays the bechari card, in front of the media, police, docs... He would not be able to do anything lol So I personally prefer this way better! Also, Aahil has gone thru a lot, emotionally, how long would he keep playing these games... He def needed that break lol 

This point really cracked me up πŸ˜† I really wish she had that much self defensive measures with her...πŸ˜†
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I would think that all Ibrahim children probably have their own personal accounts. They haven't shown Nazia complain about money as of yet so she probably has something saved up. Guess we'll find out soon.