India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

wat bout ur sister Aahil???

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Aahil has very easily got rid of Sanam2 the Chudail and went to Himachal Pradesh and enjoying the beautiful weather there. I was really impressed by Aahil's full proof planning of blocking the credit cards, taking away all the cash. Even debarred her from the property and also told his manager and CA to not provide her any financial support. Even Khala Khalu deserved this. As they were the equal partners in crime first with Tanveer and now that New Sanam. They have always tried to ruin Aahil's life. But what about his Baby Sister Nazia who is yet to be married and pregnant??? And more over what about "Chui Mui" Lateef??? He has always been loyal to Aahil and has always pampered him. Where would they go and what would they eat??

Though I was very impressed my Aahil's master move, I would have liked it if Aahil would have done all this to Sanam2 on her face. I would have loved to see both their Tashan and their sizzling and hot negative chemistry. Instead Aahil is playing his game via his pawns while remaining incognito. Not Fair Aahil. Not fair at all.. Fight like a man. Strike from the up front and not back.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyfizy_wizysimran_singh_24adventure_gurl

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:31am | IP Logged
His sisters will not be kicked outTongue only chudail! 
But Chudail will return when SaHil will come in IM then both will kick Chudail out of their lives forever and that too on her face Tongue besides I am glad Aahil is doing all these peet piche right now!LOL 

Edited by flora212 - 13 May 2015 at 8:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GrilledCheesesimran_singh_24MrDarcyfan

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:32am | IP Logged
I have a feeling Nazia is in on her Bhaijaan's plan lol She seemed too friendly and trusting of her Bhabhijaan LOL Plus I am sure she has her own account or credit cards but if she is smart, she will let that remain a secret Wink Anyway thats just what I feel, could be totally off LOL As for fighting upfront, I guess for someone like her, who can play dirty, its best to deal with it differently lol If she was the upfront kind, he would have faced her straight up but she always plays the bechari card, in front of the media, police, docs... He would not be able to do anything lol So I personally prefer this way better! Also, Aahil has gone thru a lot, emotionally, how long would he keep playing these games... He def needed that break lol 

Edited by Raingoddess - 13 May 2015 at 8:35am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LelyaGrilledCheesemicshysimran_singh_24--Aishwarya--adventure_gurlMrDarcyfanflora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

I have a feeling Nazia is in on her Bhaijaan's plan lol She seemed too friendly and trusting of her Bhabhijaan LOL Plus I am sure she has her own account or credit cards but if she is smart, she will let that remain a secret Wink Anyway thats just what I feel, could be totally off LOL
Where is Shazia! I miss her CryCry Nazia was supposed to be negetive right or cvs changed the planLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyfizy_wizy--Aishwarya--RaingoddessTIA.TiaMrDarcyfan

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

I have a feeling Nazia is in on her Bhaijaan's plan lol She seemed too friendly and trusting of her Bhabhijaan LOL Plus I am sure she has her own account or credit cards but if she is smart, she will let that remain a secret Wink Anyway thats just what I feel, could be totally off LOL
Where is Shazia! I miss her CryCry Nazia was supposed to be negetive right or cvs changed the planLOL

I guess now she is positive LOL They have too much on their plate anyway in terms of negative characters WinkLOL Yes I miss Shazia too! Hope they show her soon! But for now, I am enjoying how sab milkar Chudail ki watt laga rahi hai LOL And then Saif's reactions LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Lelyafizy_wizymicshy--Aishwarya--TIA.TiaMrDarcyfanflora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by flora212

I guess now she is positive LOL They have too much on their plate anyway in terms of negative characters WinkLOL Yes I miss Shazia too! Hope they show her soon! But for now, I am enjoying how sab milkar Chudail ki watt laga rahi hai LOL And then Saif's reactions LOL
Trust me I am just too happy to see Chudail in this situation ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GrilledCheese--Aishwarya--RaingoddessTIA.TiaMrDarcyfanadventure_gurl

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Well if he has planned something for his sister and has left her with her own source of financial support then I have no qualms. I hope Nazia does not have to suffer b'cos of all this. As of now she is positive and worried about her Aahil Bhaijaan so I'm in full support of her. If she turns negative tomorrow, we will bash her then.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GrilledCheesemicshyRaingoddessMrDarcyfanflora212

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged
ThaT thought crossed my mind too as if what would happen to Nazia n Shazia n Buddha nawab , (lateef is so non existent these days Cry,) but then i thought maybe he has thought if a way to taje the family somewhere, anyways the business is also running n he must have done something i know
About him attacking from the back, well i loved how she had got all the shocks of her life one by one, i dont hv much issues regarding peeth peeche ka waar, this Woman deserves it right WinkLOL 
Well yeah would hv liked to see Forefront ka waar too,but we will get that too 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GrilledCheeseRaingoddessTIA.Tiasimran_singh_24MrDarcyfan

Go to top