Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Twitterati/InSta Thread -All Twitter News Here (Page 70)

dundumol96 Goldie
dundumol96
dundumol96

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimritaSingh

this show is his only claim to fame why he wont enjoy it?
he was zero prior to yhm the whole so called army /brigade is only courtesy popularity of ishra/divan
he avoids posting pics just to show attitude
only few demented people imagine he will quit to do what rofls probably
sit in lap of bump whom they imagine as Queen Elizabeth

why do u talk like this... i think he is famous before YHM... We know he has attitude also... But thats fine... I like him with his good and bad qualities

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monalisa123

Guguminti IF-Sizzlerz
Guguminti
Guguminti

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pomegranate

he was zero prior to yhm the whole so called army /brigade is only courtesy popularity of ishra/divan

actually, his claim to fame was kasturiLOLhe became popular then only that he was not on social media back then.
True that !! And people really were crazy about kasturi n Robbie too but some ppl likes to stay away from facts . . but what's with prompting not promoting thing ?? I haven't seen other SP actors too promoting their show every minute just because DT liked to do it doesn't mean KP too will.
sunitas123 IF-Sizzlerz
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guguminti

actually, his claim to fame was kasturiLOLhe became popular then only that he was not on social media back then.
True that !! And people really were crazy about kasturi n Robbie too but some ppl likes to stay away from facts . . but what's with prompting not promoting thing ?? I haven't seen other SP actors too promoting their show every minute just because DT liked to do it doesn't mean KP too will.

Promoting your show is also a part of the job. Since KP is not doing it, DT has to do it whether she likes it or not. If she too shows attitude, who will turn up on sbb/sbs? It is a big burden to turn up everyday and talk about the show and show humour. He did Kasturi years ago. The point is can he afford to quit YHM now?  Like in movies, stars live from Friday to Friday. Thats why I  love Barun so much...on screen and off... no one like him! And ofcourse Sanaya too...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Divan.tharun123isha01chathu

Guguminti IF-Sizzlerz
Guguminti
Guguminti

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

Promoting your show is also a part of the job. Since KP is not doing it, DT has to do it whether she likes it or not. If she too shows attitude, who will turn up on sbb/sbs? It is a big burden to turn up everyday and talk about the show and show humour. He did Kasturi years ago. The point is can he afford to quit YHM now? Like in movies, stars live from Friday to Friday. Thats why I love Barun so much...on screen and off... no one like him! And ofcourse Sanaya too...
FYI I m sarun fan but can u deny barun did quit his serial on high peak for his film career n didnt listen fans plea . . let's not go there I don't blame him but sanaya got effected right?? but that's a part when u r a hit jodi . . Barun since BHPH gave iv's n all . . but not all actors does that . . Some don't like promoting it wen its on top2 already n on headlines for rumours n kp gives iv too but not in regular basis . . but he keeps giving written articles iv too . . ppl needs to blame him so they do, n coming to quit part I guess BS is not doing good post IPK n if u think he is then yeah kp can quit yhm too lol btw can dt afford quiting yhm ??
isha01 Goldie
isha01
isha01

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunitas123

Promoting your show is also a part of the job. Since KP is not doing it, DT has to do it whether she likes it or not. If she too shows attitude, who will turn up on sbb/sbs? It is a big burden to turn up everyday and talk about the show and show humour. He did Kasturi years ago. The point is can he afford to quit YHM now? Like in movies, stars live from Friday to Friday. Thats why I love Barun so much...on screen and off... no one like him! And ofcourse Sanaya too...
FYI I m sarun fan but can u deny barun did quit his serial on high peak for his film career n didnt listen fans plea . . let's not go there I don't blame him but sanaya got effected right?? but that's a part when u r a hit jodi . . Barun since BHPH gave iv's n all . . but not all actors does that . . Some don't like promoting it wen its on top2 already n on headlines for rumours n kp gives iv too but not in regular basis . . but he keeps giving written articles iv too . . ppl needs to blame him so they do, n coming to quit part I guess BS is not doing good post IPK n if u think he is then yeah kp can quit yhm too lol btw can dt afford quiting yhm ??

i think this post is not about DT so plz stop bringing her name in all mess. She never told she will quit YHM. She do whatever she likes for her show...whats the big deal here ?? ignore her posts...easy solution. She never stopped others for promoting or not promoting. Dont pull her name to justify others Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Divan.chathu

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by isha01

i think this post is not about DT so plz stop bringing her name in all mess. She never told she will quit YHM. She do whatever she likes for her show...whats the big deal here ?? ignore her posts...easy solution. She never stopped others for promoting or not promoting. Dont pull her name to justify others Sleepy

I think it will be better If you quote the Right Person...and then give ur thoughts...
First Please Check It was DT Fans who Brought DT into the discussion ... just to pull down her non -fav ...

AnkitaKaran

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 12:30am | IP Logged
On Topic...Movie Actors ...they sign a  contract to do that till thier Movie Release...
However Television Actors are not bound to any Contract to promote thier Show...They sign a contact for the starting month of the serial for its Promotion...not sure abt the month...But as far as I remember ...its 2- 3 months...if Show is not getting a well deserved TRP...Makers extend the contract...

With YHM...Karan did his Best to promote teh show till the contract period ...post that he does bt yes very rarely...
bt as far as professional part is concerned is did that...rest if anyone has to do ...they can...no one is compelled...
One cant force anyone to do it...

Rest...People really need to find something better in Life...

AnkitaKaran

isha01 Goldie
isha01
isha01

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RollingStones

Originally posted by isha01

I think it will be better If you quote the Right Person...and then give ur thoughts...
First Please Check It was DT Fans who Brought DT into the discussion ... just to pull down her non -fav ...

i know very well whom i quoted so no need to check... n most importantly i like to praise my luving one n hate taunting people. in my post i dint told nything bad for nyone ... ... Confused

Go to top