vanisree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Arjun and DT lovely thanks nikki
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: EkPaheli

Reens, I am a hopeless case on this count - I cant help but wish and want things ðŸ˜† and I know Anita has said Ishita is there to save them but like we know already this is promo shoot and the promo doesnt always give out the whole story, nor should it; neither does it always translate in the episodes verbatim. Also I think with KP resuming shoot from tomorrow, it would be absurd to not have him in the scene when it airs after all, his unavailability for the promo shoot was also because he was still on leave when they shot this as well as because well, in the world of TV, especially Indian TV, women rule. And our show follows that golden rule, that mantra as well - though its a lot, and I stress on the word, empasize it - a LOT better than most of the crap on the tube.

Also Ishimaa may save the kids, but she may need rescuing herself - LOL I am keeping my hopes high and hence thinking of the options :P 

Those last words are genuine music to the ears but then, ive learnt to not hope... AT ALL from this show... or atleast not share my hope out aloud because this show, with everything else, has made me paranoid too 😆
and, how can we forget how deceived we have been from this particular show Aani? 😛 Do you remember our demands from YHM? they actually listened to me, you and Malika, so what if they listened after a YEAR?! 🤣 remember the 'GET SUBBU BACK GANG' or whatever we were? we were gifted by his comeback and HOW
😆 😆 

always had itne hopes from this show, a lot of times pleasantly surprised me... but sadly, disappointed me more times :$ i cant believe a couple of months ago there was a phase when i thought that theyre WASTING the talent of 2 gems, thats Karan and Divyanka.

Raman BETTER save Ishita and play a role once he returns because now its a bit too much :P
JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Instagram media alygoni -
AdventureGirl14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Uploaded by Mihika , Captioned - Silly Buoyyy
😆

Awwwiieee...this is Adorable...LOVE
-RaatKiKali- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ali new insta post

Get ready for the reality.. the inside story of YHM. For all YHM fans Coming soon.. Excited? #shotfilm
Edited by raatkikali12 - 8 years ago
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CE4qbI3VIAAZRIU.jpg

Anita Hassanandani @anitahasnandani

With the very handsome @rajsingharora26

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

hdivan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail