Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
😆 Aani, told ya :P i know this show too well... BY HEART! 🤣
i might STILL HOPE just a tadbit from the main epi.. since this clearly looks like a promo shoot, but LOL, you guys still expect Raman to be hero is kinda funny now. Hes like the trophy husband 😛 theyre wasting KP! 🤔 they better show him to be back with a bang because that is what he deserves! 😡 but ugh, who am i kidding? 😵
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
double post* Edited by serendipity. - 8 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i alwz wanted a pic of AB-Karan...bt i got AB-Divz pic ðŸ˜†

bt this is super cute pic..so glad to see them together

arjunbijlani
11 minutes ago

Smiles with @divyankatripathi .an angel and superrr sweet.#instagood #instalike #inbetweenshots #sets #shoot #funtimes #friends

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: serendipity.

😆 Aani, told ya :P i know this show too well... BY HEART! 🤣

i might STILL HOPE just a tadbit from the main epi.. since this clearly looks like a promo shoot, but LOL, you guys still expect Raman to be hero is kinda funny now. Hes like the trophy husband 😛 theyre wasting KP! 🤔 they better show him to be back with a bang because that is what he deserves! 😡 but ugh, who am i kidding? 😵

Reens, I am a hopeless case on this count - I cant help but wish and want things ðŸ˜† and I know Anita has said Ishita is there to save them but like we know already this is promo shoot and the promo doesnt always give out the whole story, nor should it; neither does it always translate in the episodes verbatim. Also I think with KP resuming shoot from tomorrow, it would be absurd to not have him in the scene when it airs after all, his unavailability for the promo shoot was also because he was still on leave when they shot this as well as because well, in the world of TV, especially Indian TV, women rule. And our show follows that golden rule, that mantra as well - though its a lot, and I stress on the word, empasize it - a LOT better than most of the crap on the tube.

Also Ishimaa may save the kids, but she may need rescuing herself - LOL I am keeping my hopes high and hence thinking of the options :P 
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t34.0-

12/11116008_945931612114063_595514382_n.jpg?oh=79631d6dcfab825e6d56e0ba4fa841c1&oe=5552B47E&__gda__=1431548003_5c7297e979fc54f3284e34edf708e72d Edited by ...RamonaG.... - 8 years ago
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs. So, KP is back? Hope to see him in YHM soon.Edited by ..Mehak.. - 8 years ago
Aadya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Cute...
So karan is back to shoot...such a relief...

Rohit really is coolest guy around...😆