Twitterati/InSta Thread -All Twitter News Here - Page 36

Posted: 8 years ago
^ hmm... this very much looks like a promo to me.
Kya draama hone laga iss show mein bhi 😛 and ishita jagat maata to save the day again! 😎
even if karan comes back by the day the real scene is being shot... 🤣 im sure even he will be trapped, shouting for help, then super woman to the rescue and she saves the day/night .. and. aah. im tired of this. can raman PLEEEAAASEEE save the day for once like old times? :( can he be the hero in this show? 😔
Originally posted by serendipity.

^ hmm... this very much looks like a promo to me.
Kya draama hone laga iss show mein bhi 😛 and ishita jagat maata to save the day again! 😎
even if karan comes back by the day the real scene is being shot... 🤣 im sure even he will be trapped, shouting for help, then super woman to the rescue and she saves the day/night .. and. aah. im tired of this. can raman PLEEEAAASEEE save the day for once like old times? :( can he be the hero in this show? 😔

He will Reens I dont doubt that much 

Ishita will be there to save her kids for sure but with that leg how much running can she manage? Raman would be the one jumping into the fire to save his kids, literally. 
^ promise karo? :P
what if Karan isnt even back? i mean i dont know, i really hope that is the case Aani, because its gettingg a bit too much how useless Raman is on the show and not just that, theyre showing him more as a liability because he does mistakes that ishita has to take care of and amend, and ishita does "good" but hes still at times the bad guy who insults her and throws her out of the house at times :/ like no persistence or consistency... kab stable honge 😳... i want that stability, atleast now... in the characters individually, AND TOGETHER, as IshRa! :/
Edited by serendipity. - 8 years ago
Originally posted by serendipity.

^ promise karo? :P
what if Karan isnt even back? i mean i dont know, i really hope that is the case Aani, because its gettingg a bit too much how useless Raman is on the show and not just that, theyre showing him more as a liability because he does mistakes that ishita has to take care of and amend, and ishita does "good" but hes still at times the bad guy who insults her and throws her out of the house at times :/ like no persistence or consistency... kab stable honge 😳... i want that stability, atleast now... in the characters individually, AND TOGETHER, as IshRa! :/

😆 

Promise kar deti agar main show bana rahi hoti :P

But its a gut feeling I have, the timing coincides - KP resumes shoot this week - AT LAST ðŸ˜›

And Raman has to be there, remember their plan hinges on his 'unavailability' - Subbu saving the kids would be so not done and Shagun wont do it, Ishita even if she reaches there would be rendered incapable by her leg so Raman is the only option I see, she would step in the moment the kids are rescued, when kids are panicked and scared they need their mum - thats where she will step in, IMO at least ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by EkPaheli

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">He will Reens I dont doubt that much</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ishita will be there to save her kids for sure but with that leg how much running can she manage? Raman would be the one jumping into the fire to save his kids, literally.</font>

ishu will save trust me her leg will b OK and it will b again Ishima ishima
I guess with this sequence, we will get to see two things :-

First, Adi will realize the extent of selfishness of shagun and how bad a mother she is... I believe that Shagun will be more concerned about saving herself than the kids , as losing the life of her kids will only mean her victory over Raman and Ishita, as far as she is concerned. As expected Ishita is going to put her heart out to save the kids, and this is when Adi will realize her importance. So this might be the track that leads to "Ishi Maa" from "Ishita Aunty" as far as Adi is concerned. That too with Mother's day round the corner, this sequence might in all possibilities lead to Adi accepting Ishita as his mother whole-heartedly and then there would be a mothers day celebration.

Second, with KP coming back from his vacation, this week, in all possibilities, Raman might be the final saviour for Ishita and Kids, this might mark his entry back. (We all know that YHM has become very fimly and unreal nowadays, so we can definitely expect that Raman will be finally saving them 😊). After that some lovely moments between the two during mother's day celebrations, and then they will start fighting again , with Subbu-Simmi-Param track coming up...

That was just my two cents. Let us see what is in store for us.😊

Cheers
Priya
Originally posted by priyadarshini.r

I guess with this sequence, we will get to see two things :-

First, Adi will realize the extent of selfishness of shagun and how bad a mother she is... I believe that Shagun will be more concerned about saving herself than the kids , as losing the life of her kids will only mean her victory over Raman and Ishita, as far as she is concerned. As expected Ishita is going to put her heart out to save the kids, and this is when Adi will realize her importance. So this might be the track that leads to "Ishi Maa" from "Ishita Aunty" as far as Adi is concerned. That too with Mother's day round the corner, this sequence might in all possibilities lead to Adi accepting Ishita as his mother whole-heartedly and then there would be a mothers day celebration.

Second, with KP coming back from his vacation, this week, in all possibilities, Raman might be the final saviour for Ishita and Kids, this might mark his entry back. (We all know that YHM has become very fimly and unreal nowadays, so we can definitely expect that Raman will be finally saving them 😊). After that some lovely moments between the two during mother's day celebrations, and then they will start fighting again , with Subbu-Simmi-Param track coming up...

That was just my two cents. Let us see what is in store for us.😊

Cheers
Priya

don't expect
even Anita's cap told its ishu
I guess this way she will say bye to wheel chair