What Shall I Name This Amour ? CH 7 PG 30 25-07-15 - Page 15

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by uma88

First, congrats on turning into Rocker, nice update, butas usual u stopped at the right point, making us squeeze our brain to think of all possibilities.

So next update mightanswer few f our questions, waiting eagerly fo that.
Thank you so much di...hehehee..yeah it might...😆😆
Originally posted by vanivartika

So another new story
Cool
How u will manage , I mean I love your other one to 
And don't want to spoil it
I will manage..😳😳
Originally posted by musicialtie

Thank god aaj tune koi suspense nehi dia.  It's a relief. 
om prakash... ðŸ¤£

Di ...   I can  understand how much you love ipkknd. 

Nice update. ...

Dr to agent. ...

Next update jaldi hone ke chahi. ...😉
hahaahaa...yeah !!!! Om prakas..:P :P  I just love it..😆😆
Originally posted by Paro_rudra

awwie loved it<3
patient nandini in doctor manik's home
interesting hehe
update soon
hehehee...yeah !! thanks a ton
Originally posted by aminahin

awesome haru loved it so finally they met i m thinking agar nandu manik ko dkhkar phirse bhagne laga to lol but tera koi varosa nahi hai tu to kuch v kar sakti he hahaha update soon aur ajse mo thnx for pm ye to tera farz hai lol...
hahahahaaa..thanks a ton ani...dekhte jao main kya karungi..:P :P😆😆
if this tym kuch v ulta sidha kia tune then mujhse tu nhi bachegi

kalmuhi update na

wat kalmuhi
sreeja it's very small word 4 her
Originally posted by Natashaaa

wat kalmuhi
sreeja it's very small word 4 her

😆
if hari u dont update today promise on manan 😳

😆
if hari u dont update today promise on manan 😳
one se ..what is kamuhi ?😕😆
                    MaNan SS : What Shall I Name This Amour ? 

-- CHAPTER 5 --

Her eyes met his eyes for the first time.His eyes met her eyes for the first time.Hazel met Caramel.Caramel met Hazel.Monica and Mayank came down and saw them .

"Finally you opened your eyes !!!"Monica exclaimed with joy.She clapped her hands.Manik rolled his eyes thinking his Di can be childish very time.Manik checked her and stood . Monica helped Nandini in getting up .She sat beside Nandini. Manik gave water to her and Monica took and made her to drink.Their whole family came down and surrounded her.Nandini is feeling like a criminal where cops are surrounding her.

"Who are you ?"Manik asked mainting a calm tone.Nandini saw him .She understood that he is a doctor as he checked her after she gained consciousness.

"Are you dumb ? Speak up dammit."Manik shouted as he is losing his patience,

"Manik !!! Give her some time.She just woke up.Have some patience."Monica said glaring him.Manik gave her "whatever" look and turned and sat and started to read newspaper though his ears and brain are some where else.

"Who are you dear ? What happened ? Whhy were you sitting like that near the temple ? You can say to me."Monica said while caressing her hair.Nandini don't know what she should do.She sighed .

"Am Nandini..Nandini Murthy."She replied.Monica smiled .

"Where do you live ? Who are your parents ?"Monica asked.Manik is listening to everything though he is acting like he is reading news paper.Just by listening "parents",Nandini's eyes turned to blood shot red .

"My parents died a long back.Am an orphan.I live with my friend Mukti."Nandini replied in a cold tone.Manik is like "I know all these .Say something new ".

"Am sorry dear."Monica said knowing how it feels like.She hugged her.Nandini is shocked by her sudden hug.But she felt the warmth of a sister. She hugged back.Manik is like "Women".He shook his head in incredulity.Manik finally gave up and stood.

"Okay !! Enough is enough.Just will come to the point . Why the hell did you run from the hospital after gainging consciousness "Manik asked.Monica breaks the hug.Nandini sees him.Nandini stands.

"It's none of you business ."Nandini replied.Manik couldn't believe.How dare she talk to him like that.He is amazed at her audacity.

"Ms.Nandini !! Of course it's my business.I hope you know how to speak to someone who treated you and operated you so that you can live again.Am amazed seeing you.Unbelievable.Let me inform to your friend.Am done with you."Manik said in a very angry tone.Nandini know she shouldnt have talked like that.Monica understood something is bothering her that's why she sope like that.

"But Manik !! " Monica started to speak but she was cut off by Manik.

"Please Di !!! Not now.Enough is enough.I really don't know what she thinks of herself ? Such an egoistic girl.Pathetic."Manik said .Nandini is quietly listening.Manik called Cabir and said call her friend and give her my address and tell her to come and pick this girl.Anger is clearly visible in his eyes.Manik went from there.Nandini's eyes started to brim with tears.

"Am sorry.I didn't mean to do like that." Nandini spologised.Nani[grandma] came and caressed her hair.Monica nodded.Monica know about his brother.Once he decide something he won't care for anyone.She was also disappointed by Nandini's behaviour and she know Manik's angry on her is justified but she is confused what made Nandini to talk like that.

"Can I ask you something dear?"Monica asked .Nandini nodded.

"Why did you run from the hospital ?"Monica asked.Nandini just smiled .It was a sad smile.

''I wish I could share with you.But not today."Nandini said in a sad and helpless tone.Everyone understood that she must be having a sound reason for her behaviour today and for running away from the hospital.Monica nodded and caressed her hair.Manik is like a volcano which is ready to erupt anytime soon.He is pacing in his room.

"Cabir is showing concern to this girl like he is his sister.She doesn't deserve that concern at all."Manik said to himself.House bell rang and he know who is it.He went down and saw Mukti who is hugging Nandini.Mukti saw Manik and smiled at him and he smiled back.He is not hulk .He has a heart too which is craving for love.Mukti breaks the hug and comes to him.

"Thank you so much Dr.Manik .You really helped me alot.Thank you so much.I owe you my life.I really can't express my gratitude."Mukti said .

"I just did my duty Ms.Mukti."Manik said.Mukti smiled and everyone in the hall smiled except Nandini .Nandini is not even daring to see in his eyes.Manik is constantly looking at Nandini.Mukti and Nandini took leave from them and left.Before going Nandini turned back and saw Manik.Once again Hazel met Caramel.

Precap : Well...It's going to be fun..😆😆

---------------------------

So ? How is it ? I hope I didn't leave anything at cliffhanger.😆😆Do share your views and comment.Don't forget to hit like.Thank you so much for the wonderful and lovely likes for the previous chapter.This update is dedicated to all those who waited .I know it's short.If I get likes and comments then I will update one more part at night..😆😳😆

NOTE : DON'T COPY MY WORKS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

FOR PM'S BUDDY ME

A/N :  I have seen so many new readers who are not able to comment as they are new and don't know how to comment?Well new readers you will find a post reply option at the top,just click that,type your comment and post it.[Or] at the bottom of the page you will find a quick reply message box,you can type over there and post too.It's your wish to chosse what.You can comment not only here but also on the FF's which you love to share your views.Thank you.

Love,
Harika..Keep smiling..It ooks good on you.
Edited by ..Mellifluous.. - 8 years ago