Frequent Posters

man7sarker thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
When u will post ur next part...plz..plz post soon😭
musicalstars thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u said u will update next part after a month but its more than that...plz update soon...
..Mellifluous.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hello people..I apologize for being late !! Am here for my home sick holidays and I'll be leaving tomorrow for my hostel and I don't have any idea when I'll be coming back !! Am so sorry for these late updates and I really can't express my gratitude to the people who still love this story !! Okay I'll cut my  crap and here goes the update.Happy reading and ignore the mistakes.

MaNan SS : What Shall I Name This Amour  ?

-- CHAPTER 7--

"Am Nandini Murthy,Sir."She said with a great difficulty and Manik saw her and he is like what the hell man !!

Manik said ,"Unbelievable.In this whole damn city,you got this hospital for working and on top of that you got me as your head !! This is totally frustrating !! 

Nandini didn't utter a word.She thought she is responsible for his behaviour .So she took eveything that he said without any complaints.

"Sir,I sincerely apologize for my rude behaviour previously !! I didn't mean to sound rude sir !! It's just that I..."She couldn't find words to express .

"That you ..??"Manik asked with curiosity.

"I..I have my personal reasons sir."She said .

"I just hope you manage you don't mix up your professional and personal life Ms.Murthy !! Learn to manage your personal and professional lives."Manik said being completely professional and keeping aside their personal issues.

"Yes sir !! I will make sure,it won't be repeated again."Nandini said .

"Good.Let's get started to know about your language.Have a seat."Manik said.Nandini took her seat mutterring a "Thank you."

Manik started with his questions and Nandini answeres him without any difficulty and without any stammering.

"So Ms.Murthy ,am quite impressed by your answers and they way of answering.It's really pretty good."Manik said while going through her academics file.

"Thank you sir ."Nandini said with a grin on her face and she is on cloud 9.Dr.Manik appreciated her and it's like awesome and party toh banta hain..;)

"Ok !! That's it for today.You can join from tomorrow."He said while handing over the file to her.

"Thank you so much sir and am really sorry for.."She was cut off in middle by Manik .

"Chuck it off Ms.Murthy !! You can go."He said while seeing the reports.He didn't even see her face.Nandini muttered akdoo !! and left.Manik frowned when he listened akdoo !! and later he smiled.

He got up from his chair and made a coffee for himself and stood watching the beauty of nature through window.He saw Nandini who is jumping with joy and laughing whole heartedly with her friend.

She is so happy !! Her eyes are reflecting the happiness and she is jumping like a small kid who got a small ice candy.A smile appeared on his lips eventually !!Nandini left with her friend.He sipped the coffee while smiling and seeing the beauty and enjoying the beauty,and admiring it !!

She is so insane.Her attitude amazes me.In the past days,she was like a different person and now she is a different person .Before her face was like full of worries and tensions and now she is looking like a free bird with no tensions and worries or it would be better if I say she masked her worries and pains with a smile on her face.

When she said that I..I have some personal reasons ! She was so disturbed !! She was not so comfortable talking about those "personal" reasons.Something might be disturbing her.Just hope that she wont mess up her professional and personal lives together !!

Seeing her academics,one thing is sure that she is so dedicated towards studies and a studious person and a hard working girl !! Her grades are so damn good and impressive !!Let's see how she is going to do tomorrow !!

Manik's thoughts were interrupted by Dr.Cabir's call saying to come to OT !! Dr.Manik is back !! He made his way to OT forgetting about everything .Thats what I called professionalism.

After two hours ...

Doctors came out with a smile on their faces as the operation was successful.People thanked the doctors.Dr.Manik and Dr.Cabir came and hugged . They made their way to Dr.Cabir's cabin.

"How was your intern ?",Cabir asked.

"She is good man !! She is the girl whom we saved previously !! Ms.Nandini Murthy !!",Manik said.

"Ahaaa...That's great",Cabir said with a grin.

"Stop grinning Dr.Cabir."Manik said while glaring.

"Yes boss."Cabir said while saluting him and in turn he got a glare.

"How is your intern ?"Manik asked.

"She is no less than a chatter box.She talks so fast.I can understand that she is so excited.I really had a great time while controlling her excited.Phew !! It was a long tiring day."Cabir said whle taking his chair.Manik laughed.

"Stop laughing."Cabir complained.Manik nodded.

-----------------

So ? How is it ? I don't know how it turned out ! Am really sorry if it turned out bad !! Because I didn't plan to write this thing today.But I was bound to write.Do share your views and like that post if you like it.Thank yu so much for the comments and likes for the previous chapter.I request the readers to comment a few words because it takes a lot of time to write for the writers and seeing your comments it makes our day.Just give a try and comment .I would be really glad seeing your comments.

Note for readers who are interested to read my other works : I have my Index [Scribblings of an Insane chick]in the signature box.You can have a look at them if you are interested.

For PM's ,please send me a buddy request.

Love,
Harika..keep smiling.it looks good on you..
Edited by ..Mellifluous.. - 8 years ago
lovelyyuvi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
unres
yipee... i'm first...
haru dear u r back..πŸ˜ƒ. ufff missed u sooo much...
after sooo long u updated haan...!!!!! 
atleast u could have compensated it with big update nah...!!!!!!
okay chuck it lets come to the update 
dat was amazing...πŸ˜ƒ
manik is being professional... dats sumthng new...πŸ˜†
at 1st i thought dat nandu is reserved typ nd all but u completely changed her view...!!!!!!
she is insane...πŸ˜†
btw tanq fa the update
will be waiting fa the next part...
keep writing nd smiling...πŸ˜‰
Edited by lovelyyuvi10 - 8 years ago
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update... the talk about professional.personal lines was nice and I loved his reaction to her...and Cabir's thoughts as well...looking forward to seeing their professional lives get complicated again...
ArSha_ManNan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Ohh so manik is impressed by nandini...,
And cabir called navya a chatter box lol...eagerly waiting to read further...
Thankz 4 the pm
vani86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
harika...

thanks a lot for this update and pm...
so u r going tmrw...all the best for ur studies...enjoy ur life...
awesome part...loved  manan convo
cabir as usual superb...
manik's p.o.v was brilliant

take care...!!!

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
was it short or is it me??πŸ˜†
I loved it but felt it was short..
wonder what are nandini's personal reasons!πŸ˜•
Loved how she said she'll not mix personal and professional!
Manik enjoying seeing her smile aww so cute..😳
Cabir talking abt his intern and saying she blabbers a lot..πŸ˜†
Waiting fr next! plzz give a bigger one..
Edited by Starsfireflies - 8 years ago
Sm0405 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And after lyk ages u updated ... 
Waise thank u soo much fr the update ...
Liked the part very much ... Was very excited to read ittt ..
Now abt the update ... Manik was soo shocked to see her ... N Nandini was feeling guilty ...
Manik was really impressed by Nandini's academics n dedication ...
So now he's gonna guide her ... Greattt ...
Really wanna know her reasons or personal reasons which she is hiding with her smile ...
Cabir had a tuff time handling an excited navya ... He he he ...

Waiting n waiting fr ur next part ... Plz plz plz request ... Update soon plz ...