Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

What Shall I Name This Amour ? CH 7 PG 30 25-07-15 - Page 19

..Mellifluous.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Here goes the chapter.Happy reading.Ignore the mistakes.

MaNan SS : What Shall I Name This Amour ?

CHAPTER 6

Before leaving to home Nandini turned back and saw Manik.Once again Hazel met Caramel.Nandini left.Manik went inside and ate his dinner and left for hospital.As soon as he reached hospital Cabir came with lots of questions.He answered them in 5 words and that is "IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS".

"What it's none of my business ?"Cabir asked with confusion written all over his face.

"She answered me that when I asked her."Manik said with anger.

"I don't understand what does she think of herself."Manik said.

"Manik !! Calm down.She must have her own reasons.Leave about that.Case is over.Let us concentrate on further cases which are more important."Cabir said cooling him.Manik agreed and they left for their night duty.

MUKTI'S HOME

--Nandini's POV--

I shouldn't  have talked to him like that.But he is a doctor and he should have patience na.He is no less than hulk.But after all he treated me and he gave me new life to live again.I shouldn't have talked to him like that .I'll go to hospital tomorrow and will say sorry.

No one knows that am alive.I guess everyone in the home must be thinking am dead and partying.Though my parents are alive they are dead for me and to the world of mine.I hate them for doing this to me.I wish they killed me rather than torturing me like this.But now am free from all those.They must be thinking am dead and my in-laws too.

Yes !! Am a married woman.I though this marriage would change my life and I can live happily with my husband ever after.But he is more disgusting.His parents.everyone are just disgusting.I dont know that they can go this extent.I can't share my pain with any one except with Mukti who knows me and who was,is and will be there with me in every hardship of my life.

AM just thankful to god that they gave me a wonderful friends.Along with Mukti I have friends too who are mine and Mukti's mutual friends.We are like best buddies.BUt they don't know about all these.Am glad that I don't have any relationship with my so called husband.He is no more my husband.He is dead the day I died mentally.

I don't have to answer to anyone from now on.I can live my life by my own from now on.I got my job and from tomorrow I'll be doing it.Am so excited for it.I just hope that I do it well.Nervousness is creeping inside me .I have one thing to do first.Go to hospital and apologise to Dr.Manik Malhotra.Need to get some peaceful sleep.

--END OF POV--

Soon it was morning.The birds were chirping outside.Everyone is rushing for their works.Children are rushing for their school.Nandini and Mukti are rushing to her college to know about the details.They met their friends.Navya,Abhi,Dhruv and Aliya.All went inside to know the details.Nandini got the shock of her life.

She read She needs to work under Dr.Manik Malhotra in XYZ hospital.She is like she got the biggest shock of her life.Along with Nandini,Navya also got job in the same hospital.Mukti and Abhi in the same one so is Dhruv & Aliya.Nandini is like cursing her wonderful fate.

"Nandini !! Congratulations.You are working under the same person who gave you a new life ,a new journey to begin.You can pay your gratitude like this to him.Am so happy for you"MUkti said while hugging her.But for Nandini it's like the worst nightmare coming true.Oh ayiyappa !! This is not fair..She saw up towards the sky.

Ayiyappa from heaven saying "Everything is fair in love and war .This is love."He smiled from above.

Everyone left to their hospitals.

Manik and Cabir left for their homes.They are hell tired and they listened that today onwards they have to train some students and the stuents will be working under them.They cursed their fates and left for homes.When Navya and Nandini came and they got to know that the doctors will come in the evening.Till then they can go and check their schedule,timings and everything.

Nandini can't go back now.She prepared herself to face him.It's like do or die situation for her and she needs to face it.It was soon evening.Dr.Cabir arrived .Navya came and greeted him.She is so excited that she couldn't control her excitement .She started to blabber everything and Cabir being a doctor is trying to control.

"I guess you talk too much.But you need to control your excitement.Come to my Cabin.Need to see your progress."He said and went.Nandini saw this from far.Soon MANIK arrived and he directly went towards the cabin saying tell the student to come to my Cabin.Nandini is outside his door and she is like shall I knowck or not ? Finally she knocked.

"Come in ."He said.He is checking some reports.

She came and saw him busy in his file.

"Sir,Am Nandini.Nandini Murthy"She said and Manik saw and he is like What the hell ?

------------

So ? How is it ? I don't know how it turned.I wrote in a hurry.I hope it's good.Thank you so much for the lovely comments and likes for the previous chapter.Do share your views on this chapter through comments and do hit like if you like it.

I welcome all my new readers whole heartedly.

FOR PM'S BUDDY ME.

Love,
Harika..Keep smiling..it looks good on you..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsm update
loved it
cont soon
vani86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
chapter 6 was awesome
finally got to know something about nandini...so she is married...oho
now this story is getting more interesting...nandini working with manik and navya with cabir...wow
going to be fun
take care

NAVYA64 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update 
cont soon 
Asha_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update.
Continue soon.
Arshirox97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is damn interesting! Continue soon!
Kaju.acacia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
So nandini is married haan
Interesting
Want to read more so update next part soon
apps33 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
wow it was amazing 
i liked d twist
cont soon
Samaira187 thumbnail
Wow 👏 nandu is going to work under Manik.. yeeeppiee but plz post ASAP can't wait 😳 asap
urvisaini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi dear
This entire chapter was filled with what thes...

I'mean I can literally count the what the!

What the 1- nandini is not an orphan
What the 2- she knows her parents 
What the 3 - she's married 
What the 4- he husband is a jerk
what the 5- her in laws are bigger jerk
what the 6- she wants the world to consider her dead
what the 7- she's a medico 
what the 8- she's working in the same hospital where she was treated
what the 9- manik is he mentor 

Agar 9 what thes main bata sakti hun toh manik to pata nahi kitne aur bata dega 

Loved it 

Continue soon