What Shall I Name This Amour ? CH 7 PG 30 25-07-15

..Mellifluous.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello people am back with my irritating works to irritate you..Well It's a SS this time not an OS.I know I have two fics n my hand to complete but want My One fic will complete soon. I will try to wrap this SS soon.In less parts hope so.Well as like all my stories this story is also different from the story plot.Here it goes.Happy reading.Ignore the mistakes.

MaNan SS : What Shall I Name This Amour ?

-- CHAPTER 1 --

The flashing red lights that parts crowds of cars as a knife that cleaves cleanly through melted butter, its mere presence signifying the misfortune of another, the sight that causes people to pray regardless of religion.

I was channeled onto a strecher and then into a ambulance.I couldn't see anything clearly through my puffy,blood shot ,crying eyes.Some nurses are giving me some aid till we reach hospital.I winced in pain when I felt something pricked my hand. I slowly started to close my eyes but I can feel someone is tapping my cheeks saying don't close your eyes.I merely could listen their voice and see their faces.I guess we reached hospital and  I was rushed  inside and suddenly someone shouted emergency and I was taken into the emergency room.Suddenly everything seemed black to me.

One of the doctors said call him immediatly.A doctor nodded and rushed outside and remaining doctors and nurses are making preparations for the surgery.The doctor rushed to a doctor's Cabin where he is having some talk with his sister.He came in without knocking.The doctor inside stared at him.He is panting very badly.He said emergency doctor.The doctor took his coat and left with him immediatly without seeing back.His sister smiled and she is proud of him being so professional and giving importance to his duty first.

They both rushed to the operation theatre . The doctor entered and asked how it happened ?One of them replied it's a road accident.Badly hit by a truck.He nodded and put his face mask  and operated her.It is one hard operation.No one thought this operation would be successful because the patient is showing nno response to any of the things.But suddenly they find response .All are happy and all shook hands.The doctor left immediatly saying send the details of the patient.Nurse nodded.He left.

One of the doctors arrived with the patient report and gave to him and sat on the couch after a tiring operation.He exclaimed you did a great job!!The doctor smiled and nodded his head in affirmative.He asked how it all happened ? The doctor said I saw a truck hitting her and called the ambulance immediatly and took her to hospital.It's really a miracle that she is alive man !! I thought she would die but she really did show a great response after wards.The doctor said Hmm.Indeed she did !! DId you get any information regarding the patient ? The other doctor nodded his head in no.He said not yet .

Doctor says the patient's family need to be informed soon.The other doctor nodded his head and said they are on that work.The doctor opened her report and said everyhting is quite normal.But there is one thing more.The patient needs to wake up in the next 24 hours or else it won't be a good sign.The patient might be in coma then after.The doctor said I was also thinking the same.The doctor said let's leave that to god and am heading to home.It's quite late.If anything serious give me a call.The doctor said OK.As today is my night duty need to stay here.

The other doctor laughed and said enjoy . They both smiled.Suddenly a nurse knocked the door and he said to come in.The nurse came in and said ur both singatures are needed doctors.One of the doctors said yeah !! We completely forgot.He took and signed CABIR SINGHANIA.He passed it to the other one and the doctor signed MANIK MALHOTRA.He gave it to nurse and said Dr.Cabir am leaving.See you tomorrow evening probably.He laughed and Cabir hit him on his shoulders and said I will get one day and then I will say .They both hugged and Manik left.

Amour means "LOVE" in French

Next Chapter : CHAPTER 2

---------------------

Index [Hyperlinked]

CHAPTER 5

SO ? HOW IS IT ? I don't have any idea how I executed it.Do share your views.Lemme know if I should continue or not.DO comment and like if you like it.To trad my other works ,you can go the link which is in my signature box.DON'T FORGET TO HIT LIKE

FOR PM'S in Future-Buddy me.. '') '')

Love,
Harika..Keep smiling..It looks good on you...

Edited by ..Mellifluous.. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhariya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
res
yepiees I am first
Wow
Apke dimasg mein yeh ideas kha se aaye hai
If I am not wrong was that patient nandini
If I am wrong plz tell
Eagerly waiting for next update
Cont asap
Aur konsa FF khatam kar rahe ho ?????
Edited by Dhariya_ - 8 years ago
Cooki thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey it's an awesome start...๐Ÿ‘
manya_189 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Again!! With a great concept n hopefully a great story u r back!! Yayay!!
monicaratna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
great start๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
continue soon and your ff too
Lovelylav7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Harika..new story... Its just awesome start.. I'm started imagine manik in doctor coat..lovely update.. In this girl should be our nandini only... Cid brain๐Ÿ˜‰
aarohi_angel98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yeah... your r back... and if i m not wrong then patient is nandini... but really you penned it well... and congo for another story...
Thanx for pm...Edited by angel98 - 8 years ago
RaindropsNRoses thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congo for the new story......
again an awesome idea n amazing concept...!!! ๐Ÿ‘
flawless writing n interesting story...!!!!
loved it...!!!!
the first chap of ur story is so interesting that can't wait to read more ...!!!!!
do continue soon ...!!!!
Edited by nimarious - 8 years ago
BrishtiDREAMER thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OH MY GOSH melli!!!manik and cabir doctor???like...seriously???but i love this new concept...u re back wid a boom i guess...waiying for mote...but babes dnt frgt ur other teo ffs...i am eagerly waiting for those updates too...live.laugh.laugh...
urvisaini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice!
they operated on nandini i guess!

thanks for the pm
continue soon