Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Best Song Sequence of Last Week (Page 2)

Poll Question: Which song sequence of last week do you feel is the best?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [4.35%]
19 [82.61%]
3 [13.04%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Tune Mujhe all because of KV's smile Embarrassed He looked like he was having fun and it was such a filmy and beautiful sequence! I loved it!! Day Dreaming Nice poll Embarrassed

Thanks
How sexy his smile isDay Dreaming and he knows it
Yes, I felt I was watching some romantic movie. Proved that he can play any kind of role- romance, comedy, possessive or obsessed. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

micshy--Aishwarya--Raingoddess

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Tune mujhe without doubt...Embarrassed And guess I need not mention the reason especially...Just coz of KV, that song itself got an added beauty...his smile...his expressions...his portrayal of Aahil's feelings for Sanam and how he felt every line and sang the song...Hayee!!! Heart Guess I need not give more reasons...Day Dreaming 

Edited by --Aishwarya-- - 13 May 2015 at 9:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-micshyRaingoddessIntuitive

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Aishwarya--

Tune mujhe without doubt...Embarrassed And guess I need not mention the reason especially...Just coz of KV, that song itself got an added beauty...his smile...his expressions...his portrayl of Aahil's feelings for Sanam and how he felt every line and sang the song...Hayee!! Heart Guess I need not give more reasons...Day Dreaming 

You gave so many reasons bt there are so many more reasons. Can write pages about the reasons. In short the reason is Kv n the movie quality.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

micshy--Aishwarya--

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlingpinks

Tune mujhe without doubt...Embarrassed And guess I need not mention the reason especially...Just coz of KV, that song itself got an added beauty...his smile...his expressions...his portrayl of Aahil's feelings for Sanam and how he felt every line and sang the song...Hayee!! Heart Guess I need not give more reasons...Day Dreaming 

You gave so many reasons bt there are so many more reasons. Can write pages about the reasons. In short the reason is Kv n the movie quality.
I know...I would stay stuck up in this post only if I start writing all points...Day Dreaming

micshyIntuitive

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:07am | IP Logged

I know...I would stay stuck up in this post only if I start writing all points...Day Dreaming
I dont mind staying stuck up but i need loads of time to dream about Sahil. I dont need bt jst cant avoid.

micshy--Aishwarya--

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:09am | IP Logged

I dont mind staying stuck up but i need loads of time to dream about Sahil. I dont need bt jst cant avoid.
Common habit of all SaHilians Embarrassed

micshyIntuitive

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Common habit of all SaHilians Embarrassed
Unstoppable habit. This habit is just 'UNBELIEVABLE'

micshy--Aishwarya--

castlebones Groupbie
castlebones
castlebones

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 7:38am | IP Logged
I am going through the song sequences now, but I can't find tujh me rab dikhta hai. Can anyone please tell me which episode was it?

Go to top