Poll

What are u most excited to find out?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello people, 

I am back yet again with these polls. πŸ˜› Very less activity going on this week in the forum as compared to last week. 😭 I am sure we will lose our 10th position!! πŸ˜• But the week ain't over yet and there is still time, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE hit the CM,πŸ˜ƒ If you have time atleast hit it 10 times per day it will take like what 5-10 mins of you life πŸ˜† I am sure you can spare that to JR. πŸ˜Š

Anyway coming to the topic, there are so many things which are to be unfold this week or maybe by next week but which ONE of them are YOU most excited to see?? β­οΈ

As for me i really want to know how did Sid meet up with Shiv and came to know about him and when did they plan all these things!! πŸ˜³
Edited by skinnypal - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm excited to find out how did exactly Sid and shiv met. What was their reaction on seeing each other? Does shiv know that Sid is his ex jamai. Probably he knows. But really want a flashback of Sid and shiv meeting and exactly how they planned everything. Sid is always 2 steps ahead of everyone.
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm really excited to knw how did sid-shiv met each other? Especially how cums he knw that he is roshni dad?πŸ€ͺwhen she herself said to him that she never seen her dad even in photo then how he confirmed he is roshni's dad?...😲
Edited by rachana10 - 8 years ago
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I really wanna see how Sid and Shiv and listen to Shiv side of the story
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
actually for me it is serially
option 2
option 1
option 3
all of them in this order 
arshi00 thumbnail
Hi...Im a new member...& im dying to see sidni reunion more than anything else...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: arshi00

Hi...Im a new member...& im dying to see sidni reunion more than anything else...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Hi. Welcome to the JR forum. πŸ˜ƒ
We all are dying to see that since they got separated πŸ˜† but alas we have to be patient as it might take a bit longer than we hoped for πŸ˜•
arshi00 thumbnail
  • Hi...Im a new member...& im dying to see sidni reunion more than anything else...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Hi. Welcome to the JR forum. πŸ˜ƒ
    We all are dying to see that since they got separated πŸ˜† but alas we have to be patient as it might take a bit longer than we hoped for πŸ˜•
  • Thank you...yaa but kya karoon...dill hai ke manta nahin you know...πŸ˜†hope cvs reunite sidni soon😳...
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I want to know what shiv and sid have planned?! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ