Shastri Sisters

India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

today's epi was just ordinary? Watch it just for the trp (Page 3)

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrividhya

Originally posted by Radhika_r

Originally posted by shrividhya

Originally posted by adisimi

Shri i can completely understand your point of view and i guess u are right with your thinking too! The only complaint which i have with anu is that she is not giving time to rajat at all and she spoils his mood everytime by saying "mujhe sach ka pata lagana padega"! I completely agree that anu should fulfill her duties as a daughter in law but she shouldn't neglect rajat! I am afraid that if anu continues this attitude of exposing every person she feels is wrong, then rajat might seriously get annoyed with her mahanta some day! Basically shri hume toh bas anuraj romance chahiye thats it!Tongue
haan simmi i can get ur point too!!!Big smile but i thought seriously about the kidnap track and wrote thisLOL coz then only we will have full on anuraj romance!!!Embarrassed

Shri u r still there? Obviously my Pravachan did not work . Mera bhi haal rajju jaisa ho gaya
haha!!! radu i opened the application form then didnt undertsand much so waiting for dad to come from office!!!LOLLOLLOL u guys are so good so i cant stay away from uguys!!! but now dinner time so i have to go!!!LOLLOL

C u later shri

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for this beautiful post Radhika.
I feel bad reading that Rajat appeared just for few minutes. But I am happy that he warned Anu from spying on Kaajal and trying to expose her. In fact I am afraid that if he found out that Anu didn't listen to him he may become angry of her. 

But you are right . Again Rajat will support Anu ..and this will cause a bigger rift between him and his mom.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VJholic

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Thanks for this beautiful post Radhika.
I feel bad reading that Rajat appeared just for few minutes. But I am happy that he warned Anu from spying on Kaajal and trying to expose her. In fact I am afraid that if he found out that Anu didn't listen to him he may become angry of her. 

But you are right . Again Rajat will support Anu ..and this will cause a bigger rift between him and his mom.

Awida , u r right  rajju is a sweetheart he will go out of the way to protect Anu though he will be angry with her initially. Awida. I so desperately want anuraj romance but see no signs of that in the near future . How can cvs be so dumb yaar.
iqrak IF-Dazzler
iqrak
iqrak

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:30am | IP Logged
oh acha hua epi nahi dekha lakin what is this ye saas bahu ke drame ke wajhe se hume hamara rajju nahi milega , stupid cvs , cid anu omg 

VJholic

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqrak

oh acha hua epi nahi dekha lakin what is this ye saas bahu ke drame ke wajhe se hume hamara rajju nahi milega , stupid cvs , cid anu omg 

Iqru , I am tired of Anu mata yaar . No romance at all for now. Abhi tho kal se Anu mata totally into jasoosing . I think kal rajju bhi nahi aayega epi mein as Anu is going to find out kaajal s past.
Cinnamon_Kisses IF-Sizzlerz
Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:34am | IP Logged
THANKS RADHU maine epi nahi dekha aur ab dekhungi bhi nahi and if rajat and minty fight becoz of kaajal saathme party karenge coz that will mean that maybe anuraj will leave sareen house or maybe something drastic which will make minty sufferWink

VJholic

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorva22

THANKS RADHU maine epi nahi dekha aur ab dekhungi bhi nahi and if rajat and minty fight becoz of kaajal saathme party karenge coz that will mean that maybe anuraj will leave sareen house or maybe something drastic which will make minty sufferWink

Pooru, my sweetheart, I was wondering what happened to u. Pooru we will do balle balle when anuraj leave the house. But pooru , your os was out of the world. Kya likhti hai yaar. I am going to read it again before I sleep so That I get awesome rajju dreams
iqrak IF-Dazzler
iqrak
iqrak

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika_r

Originally posted by iqrak

Iqru , I am tired of Anu mata yaar . No romance at all for now. Abhi tho kal se Anu mata totally into jasoosing . I think kal rajju bhi nahi aayega epi mein as Anu is going to find out kaajal s past.
thats what rajju nahi rahega full week gussa aa raha h

VJholic

Go to top