Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashakalyani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Radhika_r

Yaar whenever rajat is with her she is either giving Pravachan on mummyji or she is preoccupied with something yaar. When will she ever romance yaar. I am tho fed up with her yaar.she is taking this family thing too far I think yaar

ya dats absolutely true...while watching anuraj scene today i thought anu will hug rajat when he asked why she is so disurbed..but nothing happened like dat... i have never seen anu intiating a hug...bichara rajat...
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adisimi

Shri i can completely understand your point of view and i guess u are right with your thinking too! The only complaint which i have with anu is that she is not giving time to rajat at all and she spoils his mood everytime by saying "mujhe sach ka pata lagana padega"! I completely agree that anu should fulfill her duties as a daughter in law but she shouldn't neglect rajat! I am afraid that if anu continues this attitude of exposing every person she feels is wrong, then rajat might seriously get annoyed with her mahanta some day! Basically shri hume toh bas anuraj romance chahiye thats it!πŸ˜›

haan simmi i can get ur point too!!!πŸ˜ƒ but i thought seriously about the kidnap track and wrote thisπŸ˜† coz then only we will have full on anuraj romance!!!😳
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Waida1234

Hi...Radhika...! Did Anu apologize to Jhalli...? πŸ˜²

That's a really wise and prudent decision/thought from Rajat part...warning Anu to stay away and not get involved in this Kajal issue..and thus worsen/complicate her relationship with Minty...! But, as you have voice out your opinion...Anu isn't someone who will sit idle...arms crossed and wait like an obedient child for the enemy to attack...especially, when the target is her own family...! 

By going against Rajat request...Anu will put herself in great troubles...! Kajal & gang are no ordinary or innocent people...they will certainly try to harm Anu...and that will piss off Rajat at one moment...! Rajat will be upset with Anu...but, somehow will support her...only to protect her, because as much as he knows his wife...she will stick to her decision of finding Kajal past...whether Rajat like it or not...! 

Just like you...I want Rajat and Minty relationship to worsen...I want Anuraj to leave Sareen House...! We can always expect and dream that our wish get fulfilled...! On one side, Rajat defending Anu and on the other side, Minty taking Kajal side...! We can expect another Mahabharata between mother and son...! πŸ˜› 

Hi waida , she did apologise to kaajal.waida I really really hope rajat and minty ties worsen and anuraj leave the house. But u r so correct rajju tho will always protect her irrespective of what she does , I think she takes advantage of this good nature of his. But I think she is back to hiding things from him. She never told him that kaajal hid the gift or was talking ill about him to minty etc. if she had probably he would have supported her jasoosing also
Radhika_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrividhya

haan simmi i can get ur point too!!!πŸ˜ƒ but i thought seriously about the kidnap track and wrote thisπŸ˜† coz then only we will have full on anuraj romance!!!😳

Shri u r still there? Obviously my Pravachan did not work . Mera bhi haal rajju jaisa ho gaya
Radhika_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashakalyani

ya dats absolutely true...while watching anuraj scene today i thought anu will hug rajat when he asked why she is so disurbed..but nothing happened like dat... i have never seen anu intiating a hug...bichara rajat...

U r so right yaar . I wish she had given rajat a hug yaar. Cvs πŸ˜‘
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhika_r

Shri u r still there? Obviously my Pravachan did not work . Mera bhi haal rajju jaisa ho gaya

haha!!! radu i opened the application form then didnt undertsand much so waiting for dad to come from office!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u guys are so good so i cant stay away from uguys!!! but now dinner time so i have to go!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Radhika_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrividhya

haha!!! radu i opened the application form then didnt undertsand much so waiting for dad to come from office!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u guys are so good so i cant stay away from uguys!!! but now dinner time so i have to go!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

C u later shri
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for this beautiful post Radhika.
I feel bad reading that Rajat appeared just for few minutes. But I am happy that he warned Anu from spying on Kaajal and trying to expose her. In fact I am afraid that if he found out that Anu didn't listen to him he may become angry of her. 

But you are right . Again Rajat will support Anu ..and this will cause a bigger rift between him and his mom.
Radhika_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

Thanks for this beautiful post Radhika.

I feel bad reading that Rajat appeared just for few minutes. But I am happy that he warned Anu from spying on Kaajal and trying to expose her. In fact I am afraid that if he found out that Anu didn't listen to him he may become angry of her. 

But you are right . Again Rajat will support Anu ..and this will cause a bigger rift between him and his mom.

Awida , u r right  rajju is a sweetheart he will go out of the way to protect Anu though he will be angry with her initially. Awida. I so desperately want anuraj romance but see no signs of that in the near future . How can cvs be so dumb yaar.
iqrak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh acha hua epi nahi dekha lakin what is this ye saas bahu ke drame ke wajhe se hume hamara rajju nahi milega , stupid cvs , cid anu omg