Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: iqrak

oh acha hua epi nahi dekha lakin what is this ye saas bahu ke drame ke wajhe se hume hamara rajju nahi milega , stupid cvs , cid anu omg 

Iqru , I am tired of Anu mata yaar . No romance at all for now. Abhi tho kal se Anu mata totally into jasoosing . I think kal rajju bhi nahi aayega epi mein as Anu is going to find out kaajal s past.
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
THANKS RADHU maine epi nahi dekha aur ab dekhungi bhi nahi and if rajat and minty fight becoz of kaajal saathme party karenge coz that will mean that maybe anuraj will leave sareen house or maybe something drastic which will make minty suffer😉
Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: poorva22

THANKS RADHU maine epi nahi dekha aur ab dekhungi bhi nahi and if rajat and minty fight becoz of kaajal saathme party karenge coz that will mean that maybe anuraj will leave sareen house or maybe something drastic which will make minty suffer😉

Pooru, my sweetheart, I was wondering what happened to u. Pooru we will do balle balle when anuraj leave the house. But pooru , your os was out of the world. Kya likhti hai yaar. I am going to read it again before I sleep so That I get awesome rajju dreams
iqrak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

Iqru , I am tired of Anu mata yaar . No romance at all for now. Abhi tho kal se Anu mata totally into jasoosing . I think kal rajju bhi nahi aayega epi mein as Anu is going to find out kaajal s past.

thats what rajju nahi rahega full week gussa aa raha h
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

Pooru, my sweetheart, I was wondering what happened to u. Pooru we will do balle balle when anuraj leave the house. But pooru , your os was out of the world. Kya likhti hai yaar. I am going to read it again before I sleep so That I get awesome rajju dreams

aawww thank u i say something like this is in store baby😉thoda wait karlo as i say intezaar ka fal meetha hota hai😳
lisadfg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what the hell is wrong with this anushka ðŸ˜¡y cant she understand rajat and his motive are that irritating kajal and minty more important then rajat's point of view and opinions is that not fair with rajat and y only she is the one who finds about kajal's truth y cant neil or sareen uncle come in limelight this time show their detective skills yeah it can be so that anu joins them later with rajat it will be fair enough if neil would have find out the truth then he could have felt guilty of wht he did to devyani and their love story could have taken a step but unfortunately anu found it and its now really boring to see that all the daughter in laws of colors try to find the evil's truth be it devil or a devilish first the family dont believe them as usual becaz of ofcourse the evil take over them and then when they find out the truth they apologize and to add more frustration the good daughter in laws forgive them without having any promise like they will trust her next time or so its really boring 😔 
Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: lisadfg

what the hell is wrong with this anushka ðŸ˜¡y cant she understand rajat and his motive are that irritating kajal and minty more important then rajat's point of view and opinions is that not fair with rajat and y only she is the one who finds about kajal's truth y cant neil or sareen uncle come in limelight this time show their detective skills yeah it can be so that anu joins them later with rajat it will be fair enough if neil would have find out the truth then he could have felt guilty of wht he did to devyani and their love story could have taken a step but unfortunately anu found it and its now really boring to see that all the daughter in laws of colors try to find the evil's truth be it devil or a devilish first the family dont believe them as usual becaz of ofcourse the evil take over them and then when they find out the truth they apologize and to add more frustration the good daughter in laws forgive them without having any promise like they will trust her next time or so its really boring 😔 

U r right.they should have let neil or sareen discover the truth about kaajal and let Anu and rajat romance . Anuraj romance dekhne ke liye Desperate hai  yaar. Anu mata pleaseee let go of jasoosing and take care of rajat
lisadfg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
radhika i m dieing to see cute love fights or other cute scenes of anuraj it feels like its been ages that didnt get a single good anuraj scene